BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jeri P.
Peoria, IL
My momma always used this and so will I! Nothing cuts through grease and grime like Dawn. I always know a good soak in Dawn hot soapy water will do the trick! I have used other scents, but always come back to the original blue.
Aubresha Y.
Saint Peters, MO
Love Dawn!!! I love the smell, price, and suds. It gets everything so clean!
Marie R.
Robstown, TX
Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I have tried countless othera and end up throwing them away and going back to Dawn. It cuts grease and grim and cleans like no other!
Jazmin R.
Morgantown, Ky
Dawn dish liquid is the best there is! Great at cleaning off grease from dirty dishes. We even use this to wash our dogs, as it kills fleas and ticks.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
I love this dish soap! I usually only buy it on sale because there really is a huge price difference compared to other brands, but when it is on sale I stock up! It gets the grease off amazingly without leaving any residue.
Nanii S.
I love love dawn, not only does it remove all the grease n food residue from my dishes; it also cleans my makeup brushes and leaves my tub sparkling clean. it isn't harsh on my hands, leaves my brushes soft as well
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
I love Don dishwashing liquid it makes a nice foamy soap it leaves my dishes squeaky clean
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
Awesome!

I was told you could use this on dogs, it helps remove dirt and fleas instantly and guess what it sure does, I use this along with a dog shampoo and my dog is always so fresh and clean!
Nicole K.
So I was loyal to Palmolive which is supposed to be good for keeping your hands soft. But I recently made the switch to good old fashion original blue Dawn. I've been reading a lot about natural cleaning solutions and such, and I'm trying to use as few products as possible. I already knew Dawn is great for cutting grease on dishes but now I know of several solutions that i can make at home that use Dawn as an ingredient.
Evelyn S.
Santa Barbara, CA
The only dish soap that I use a little goes a long way with this soap makes cleaning dishes so easy highly recommend it
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?