BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Tamara W.
Jonesboro, GA
Like this brand. I'm new to using this & I like. If it's good enough to clean up the birds in the oil spill it's good enough to wash my dishes.
Julie S.
A little bit of dawn goes a long way. It is not pricy and works really well- on grease stains too!
Mhar S.
Dawn has been our dishwashing liquid for years. I cannot complain and I am satisfied with the lather and it's effectiveness in eliminating grease.
Racquel T.
Trenton, TN
I just love Dawn....Palmolive used to be my go to...but it started to be too watered down....I only buy dawn dishwashing liquid...no other brand will do...I also like the dawn platinum and the one with the Olay original in it...great product...
Jessica H.
I have always used this brand I have never found Anthing that works as good as this on so many things other than dishes
Herman R.
Boston, MA
I haven't had a problem with my dishes coming out clean. There is no soapy residue left behind.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
This is the only brand of dish liquid I use! I love how concentrated it is and it doesn't dry out my hands. they have the best scents as well
Dianne P.
San Francisco , CA
This has got to be my favorite dishwashing soap. You just need a few drops and you could wash a lot of plates with it. Best value for you buck!
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
Best dish soap out there. Gets the grease right out of your pans and dishes. My husband also uses these in the wash to help get oil out of his work clothes. Def recommend.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
Mega Parent Expert
Growing up my mom & Mamaw only used Dawn dishwashing liquid and now that's the only one I use. Dawn with bleach cuts the grease without the scrub or greasy residue.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?