BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn! I use this to wash a lot of things. Dishes, makeup brushes, anything with oil or grease.
tracy d.
I use this for everything, laundry dishes and my pets, it has a variety of uses so its super worth it
amanda h.
Kingsville, TX
Love love love this dish soap, great for dishes and giving lets a bath gets rib of fleas and ticks !
Sonia L.
This cleans anything , I've even used to to clean up stains I'm my kiddos clothing,.it works amazing
Kasey K.
Bristol , TN
Doesn't seem to be as good as the other dawn that I have used. May be because it is non concentrate.
Shaylin M.
Nampa, ID
I have used Dawn to wash my dishes for anlong long time. And I do not like to use anything different.
Rhonda M.
Gilbert, AZ
I trust Dawn in helping clean our dishes and getting rid of any germs making our dishes squeaky clean
Rachel S.
Sunbury, OH
This soap cuts grease like no other. I won't even buy any other brand. I prefer this original scent.
Sabrina A.
Gets the job done without overdoing a strong scent! Gets rid of grease and cleans dishes really good.
Marzella E.
Oklahoma City, OK
This dish washing soap is good on greasy pots and pans, and cleans old food off of things really good
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?