BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Dawn is the best dishwashing detergent I ever bought curs the grease very well my pans are left with no residue what so ever it is really deep cleaning sometimes when I run out of hand soap I'll use this to wash my hands and they are left soft
Denise G.
Hands down the best dish washing soap on the market. It works great for removing Halloween make-up, too!
Karlie R.
Albion, PA
This is my go to soap and I cannot buy anything else! It cuts back on grease and gets so many different types of stains out.
amanda s.
Dawn is the only dish soap that i will use, it always cuts though any grease and its cheap. Other dish soaps feel watered down, dawn is nice and thick and i can always count on it to get things clean.
Esmeralda V.
This stuff works wonders. I like it especially on okay if container of it has any grease it takes it right off. Never let's me down
Brianne A.
Port Crane, NY
I use this dish soap all the time I never want to go back from blue Dawn . It cuts the grease and makes my dishes feel so clean compared to other brands.
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
For me this is the best dish liquid. Smell very good. Has a good price. I always buy the big bottle in bj's for about $7 or something like that. Is so effective. I recommend for everybody.
Allison S.
No other dish washing detergent works like original dawn. You need a small amount to do a lot of dishes. If you need to soak pots or pans, a squirt of Dawn and water is all you need for tough stuck on food.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
There's a reason that this is number one. It is affordable and gets the job done. Definitely check this out.
Rachel R.
I love this soap. I have a dog and I use dawn to wash him to rid of any possible fleas because it's so safe for his skin! Not to mention how easily it cleans greasy bowls and dishes or baked on food on cookie sheets! I have used Joy and other products, but I use way less Dawn for the exact same job!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?