BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Tracy J.
Bonne Terre, MO
Eventhough I have a dishwasher I still buy this product in case I want to clean a few dishes that didn't fit in the dishwasher. My whole family buys Dawn because it is the best liquid dishwashing detergent available. It does exactly what it claims to do and isnt a bunch of hype. It really gets rid of grease and is great for other cleaning issues that come up around the house. It is also great for bathing animals that have fleas and are too weak or young for flea and tick meds. It's also great for cleaning mechanic tools that are greasy. All in all this is a perfect product.
gad g.
Huntington Pk, CA
My mom i love this products for that my house also clean my chitken in my bathroom and the laundry
Wendy O.
Columbus, OH
This is a classic, and it is still my favorite. It does a great job getting my dishes nice and sparkling clean. It has a nice, clean scent. It is easy to find in convenience stores and grocery stores. I highly recommend this as a great dishwashing soap!
Wendy L.
Dade City, FL
Nothing beats the blue. I use this product on my dishes and believe it or not, I mix it with vinegar and my shower come clean in an instant. We use Dawn original for a variety of reasons and would not use any other dishwashing product. We will buy it as long as I have a household.
Carissa  D.
Dawn is my cleaning go to! It's great for dishes, removing stains from clothes, and general household cleaning. Smells good, gentle on hands. Great product. A household classic.
Stephanie W.
Mega Parent Expert
Blue Dawn diswashing liquid will forever be my favorite. It has so many uses & can be used to create homemade cleasers and remove tough marks. It's gentle and smells nice. It's more expensive than some other soaps but is so worth it in my opinion.
Alyssa S.
This is one the best dishwashing soaps on the market. They have so many great scents and it cleans dishes very well.
Shannon H.
Billings, MT
Other brands don't compare. Simply the best and I love the smell. Nothing screams clean louder than dawn!
Michelle M.
Rochester, NY
A small amount of dawn and water makes the best cleaner for windows! It gets all the little hand and fingerprints off my windows!
Liliana A.
I love this dish soap will never use another great to remove stains off clothes great for degreaser I use it as you can see on many other things not just dishes on my
Counters and kids stains I love it works great and a little goes a long way I think everyone should use this stuff
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?