BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Ashleigh D.
Kingsport, TN
It never fails to use old school stuff! My grandma used it, my mom used it, and now i use it! I buy my Dawn mostly at Walmart! Pros= alittle can go a long way. Cons= not any. It is very effective, it cleans most of my dishes. I would recommend Dawn to anyone. It works and the company helps oil spill animals!
Pamela A.
Mobile, AL
Always have Dawn on hand. This gets off everthing the least bit greasy, from the oven and microwave, to small spots on clothes and washed on the cold setting
I can't do without it. I even have washed my cat after she got into the syrup. Dawn did a great job and the sticky came out quick, necessary if you need to wash a cat!
Krista D.
Will not use any other soap but dawn. I know it cuts the grease and cleans my dirty dishes plus i need smell good all day and this helps to add to it
Nicole M.
College Station, TX
Love their dish soap. Lasts forever. Smells great. Doesn't destroy my hands either! Always a great reliable product
Tamara W.
Jonesboro, GA
Like this brand. I'm new to using this & I like. If it's good enough to clean up the birds in the oil spill it's good enough to wash my dishes.
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
For me this is the best dish liquid. Smell very good. Has a good price. I always buy the big bottle in bj's for about $7 or something like that. Is so effective. I recommend for everybody.
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
I love dawn. This truly does get anything out as far as grease goes. Such a great product.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Dawn got that brand loyalty in early in my household. My mom uses it and her mom, so on and so on. I still remember the commercials from my childhood. It's just always been THE brand to buy. Never really tried anything else.
Johnny R.
Albany, GA
Works very well. Cleans up greasy messes with just a few drops. It will last long if you use it right so its worth the money.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
Dawn liquid is the best dish soap I ever used. Am a wife and mom and trust me it will get the job done right away. All they dishes just pilling up with in just 5 minutes the dishes will be done.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?