BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Chynna H.
Marysville, OH
I always buy this size bottle, a little goes a long ways. It helps alot with anything that is greasy and takes that feeling away.
Randall L.
Little Rock, AR
I am definitely one that hates washing dishes but Dawn makes cutting grease easy and quick! Lets me get back to watching basketball quickly!
Shanti W.
This dishwashing soap gets the job done and cleans dishes very well. It's affordable and a good value which does not disappoint. I bought it from my local supermarket and I would purchase again. I have also used this soap to wash my new puppy straight from the shelter in order to kill any lingering fleas and flea eggs.
Breyonna S.
Dawn is by far one of the best dish soaps on the market. What's great about this dish soap is that it actually works and you can definitely tell a difference when using it. When I buy dish soap this is the one I gravitate to purchasing knowing it will get the job done with ease. You need very little for this product to work and its great on tough on grease and dishes with food stuck on them. With other soaps I'm practically getting a work out trying to scrub off the food particles whereas with Dawn it makes it easy. It has a great lather to it and there's all different types of scents that are amazing as well. This goes on sale for $0.99 at Walgreens and CVS so be sure to look for the sale. They also have coupons in the local newspaper. When you purchase the dish soap make sure to buy one's with animals on it because those sales on those bottles go for Dawn's aid in helping clean animals from oil spills. Great product and wonderful that they are helping animals. Love this stuff!
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
We reach for this more than any other dish soap. It doesn't need much to get our dishes clean and cuts through all the grease and crusted on food.
Sarah M.
Love dawn! If they can clean oil off baby ducks then they certainly can clean dishes!!
Jessica E.
My favorite cleaning product ever! Works on any tough stains, like grease. Also has another purpose and that is it kills fleas! I love Dawn fish soap, I highly recommend everyone use Dawn. They have different kinds but blue is my favorite
Lizzeth F.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is thee best soap out there! It's very flaky, which I love in a soap! It gets the grease off without struggle. The pricing is cheap! I totally recommend.
Sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
love this dishsoap it really helps clean those dirty dishes even if their greasy dawn dors a fantastic job too take ot off and the smell very clean
Olivia C.
Bensalem, PA
I love Dawn! I have been using if for years. It's perfect for all you kitchen dishes and more. I also use Dawn as a clothing stain remover. Rub a little on the stain, throw it in the wash and it comes out good as new!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?