BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jessica S.
Best dish detergent ever! The smallest amount goes a long way. This is the only dish detergent that I purchase. I recommend this to others!
Christy W.
La Verne, CA
My mom used Dawn dish soap, so I grew up using dawn. It's tough on grease, yet does not dry out my hands. My dishes always come out shiny and clean after use, and a little dish soap goes a long way. Great value for a great product!
Marlene N.
This is by far the best dish soap ever. Every once in a while I'll try switching up my brand of dish soap to something lower in price, but nothing compares to the way dawn cleans the grease. It also works great on removing stains from clothes.
Chiqueta H.
N Little Rock, AR
Favorite one and now the only one i use.. Cuts the grease.. Can put multiple dishes all at one time and the water stay soapy.
Mary O.
Smells good but not very concentrated. It has a consistency of a little thinker than water
Karlie R.
Albion, PA
This is my go to soap and I cannot buy anything else! It cuts back on grease and gets so many different types of stains out.
Charlotte K.
Fort Collins, CO
The best dish soap ever! I don't have a dishwasher so this saves me a lot of scrubbing! I also works great for stains on clothes! Try it, you will be impressed.
Jenny K.
I am so glad I made this purchase. While living in a dorm washing dishes is inevitable. This soap is the perfect size for college students with a limited amount of space and on a budget. It cleans very well and gets all the grease off without trouble. I will defiantly buy again.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
Really good quality dishwashing soap! Foams a lot and is good with taking away grease and leaves the dishes smelling great as well!!
Kyra W.
Smithville, TN
This is MY dish soap. the biggest size bottle lasts me about 7 months and gets everything squeaky clean. fairly priced and dependable.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?