BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Violet F.
Columbus
My ultimate favorite dish soap of all time!!! I freaking love this stuff!!! It has a nice scent that isn't overpowering. It cleans very well and it doesn't take much to get the job done. It's super affordable which is a bonus. I would definitely buy it again.
Michelle B.
Anacortes
Ever since I was little my parents only used this brand of dish soap. So now that I have my own home with my husband and children, it's now the only brand I will use! It has a nice fresh scent, and the soap is great at breaking down old, stuck on foods.
I love this product,it has so many great uses. I use it for my dishes, pots and pans. It mever rums out of suds. It cleams amd wasjes my pet dogs and leaves them smelling freash and clean, it is great and gemtle on their skin. It never leaves soap residue.
Kandy O.
This is one of the best dish detergent liquids that I have ever used and is a staple at my house. It removes grease from all sorts of things and leaves dishes clean. You can also use on pets to keep fleas away if you have to use in a pinch. Highly recommended.
Janelle D.
Los Angeles, CA
Dawn is the only dish soap I buy. Best part about it is it cleans grease really well. I've even used Dawn to get grease stains out of my clothes. It's super affordable and I can buy it anywhere. I also like the smell, and like that it doesn't dry out my hands.
Martha R.
Best dish soap anyone can use! The amount you get for the price is great. You don't need to use much just a little drop goes a long way. Very effective in removing grease. It's the only dish soap I use and would recommend to anyone who's wanting to try!
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
There are so many good purposes for this soap! They clean the dishes really good, and I have found it to be helpful with dogs too. They get rid of fleas and helps keep them away. I purchased at the local grocery store where I live and the price was not bad at all.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does the job, smells good, and I like the Dawn brand. I couldn't really tell you why. It may have been those ducks covered in oil. ha! Either way, I do tend to stick to Dawn and usually get this one or the clear one that is supposed to be free of scent, etc.
Krishuna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this detergent so much. it's inexpensive and only a small amount can last you a really long time. this detergent is very effective when cleaning your dishes. on the plus side, its very soft. I would buy this again and I would recommend using this.
Brooke W.
My go to for dishes and greasy cleanups! I love this product. I usually buy it from Walmart or Target. Cleans of grease better than any dish soap I have found. It's a fair priced item and good for the money and goes a long way. I would recommend it to others!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?