BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Monica L.
This soap is he best! It has so many uses! Of course it cleans dishes better than any other soap and smells great. It also is good for pre-treating stains on clothes. You can also use this to clean your shower! Love it!

Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
Dawn is a life saver! I'm a vet tech and we're always using dawn to save lives of animals. It also works great for a flee bath on kittens too young for a chemical flee bath. It's great on dishes too! It's a great price!
Damaris C.
I like Dawn the best for dishes. I have used other brands, but nothing compares to Dawn. This soap does a great job of getting you dishes clean. It may not be the cheapest, but it is certainly one of the most effective.
Jessica  S.
Absolutely love Dawn. Not only do I know it gets the job done with my dishes, I can also pretreat laundry stains with it too. The blue is my favorite, mix it with some vinegar and it makes an awesome shower cleaner too.
Princess G.
Jersey City, NJ
Dawn gets deep and cuts the grease. I wash dishes, pots, the stove, oven and even my hands. Amazingly gentle on skin, tough on the grease! The smell is easy to love. The only soap I use. You can find at any supermarket.
No D.
I really like how this brands helps sea animals that need help after a tragic oil spill. That's the reason why I haven't switched brands. I will continue to support them as long as they continue supporting marine life!!
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I do like this dish soap and there's not much issue using it. I just have a personal preference for Palmolive dish soap because it's just a little thicker, so I don't have so much come out at once. Still a great product
Alejandra C.
Mission Hills, CA
This liquid dish soap is so good. Leaves your dishes squeaky clean and spotless. A little soap goes a long way , very worth it. The price is on point and it won't break the bank. Will definitely buy over and over again.
Kelsey B.
Flushing, MI
I love dawn. It's not to rough on my plastic dishes and its not too rough on my skin. I don't really mind the scent either. I also use it once a month on my hair to cut the build up of cheaper shampoos and conditioners😉
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
Nothing Is better than the blue Dawn. It can get grease out of anything. It can also kill fleas on your dog if you give them a bath in it. It's nice to use for that because it's not as harmful as other flea medications.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?