BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Gabby W.
Harlem
This dishwashing liquid has always been what seemed to be the best. It does not dry out my hands and it is very effective. I usually hand wash our dishes and it isn't hard to find! I usually buy my Dawn at Publix or Walmart but you can find it pretty much anywhere!
Melanie H.
Opelousas, LA
This is my all time favorite for washing dishes and even washing my dogs! FYI it kills fleas on dogs!
Melissa V.
Camden, NY
I love dawn. I have used many other dishwashing liquids but this is always trustworthy and gets off grease and grime and stuck on food! It's a little on the pricey side but you get what you pay for! It is very effective, I would dare say the most effective dishwashing liquid on the market. It smells great and is gently on your skin and gets your dishes clean! I would highly recommend!
Lana M.
Dawn these days doesn't sud up as much as it used to. I had to switch to Ajax. I was tired of not having the bubbles and felt it didn't clean as well anymore.
Lakota B.
Greenwood, IN
Dawn is a staple in my house! Works so well on keeping buildup off of bottles, great at getting stuck food off dishes, and when mixed with a little vinegar makes an amazing DIY household cleaner! Great multipurpose stuff!
Patrycja R.
Big Rock, IL
Love this soap! I wash dishes, baby bottles, even the stove, as well as use a few drops with vinegar and warm water to clean kitchen countertops. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way.
Lyn C.
Birdsboro, PA
I like that they are big at helping to conserve wildlife. 1 bottle tends to last me a long time, and I feel like it does a great job at cleaning my dishes, pots, and pans. I wash everything by hand, and this also keeps my hands feeling soft and not dried out. I won't use anything else!
Kaylee S.
Cool Ridge, WV
This is the only dish soap I buy! Not only because it's wonderful soap but because of the many many other things it can be used for. My dad works as a coal miner and uses it after work for a body wash. I also use it on my dogs to kill fleas! It's great stuff.
Mary A.
Dawn is the gold standard when it comes to dish soap and I buy nothing else because it works! It doesn't dry out my hands, always has a great scent and gets my dishes clean and sparkling every time.
Jenny K.
I am so glad I made this purchase. While living in a dorm washing dishes is inevitable. This soap is the perfect size for college students with a limited amount of space and on a budget. It cleans very well and gets all the grease off without trouble. I will defiantly buy again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?