BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Myjestic D.
Winchester, VA
Have used this my whole life It is literally the only kind I use due to the fact it cuts all grease and you can tell your dishes are clean.
Kaitlin K.
Sanford, NC
I will buy nothing but Dawn dish soap. I feel it is the only thing that cleans my dishes the best . Other products are too watered down. I also love to use this on my son's bottles to get that nasty milk smell out!
Erica N.
Anderson, SC
I always have to have the original dawn dish soap on hand. I use it to clean dishes along with a lot of other things. I use it to clean out my dog's crate instead of using harsh cleaners that I worry about her coming into contact with. I also use it for laundry. Whenever I notice an oily stain on an article of clothing, I let some Dawn soap soak on the spot for a little while and then wash it. The oil stain will come out everytime.
Natoya R.
I love this brand .Its by far the best dishwashing liquid on the planet just a little drop can take on your messiest dirty dishes.
rina a.
Been using it for quite some time now, it's a must in the kitchen, great product and leaves spotless dishes
Leann C.
Shirley, IN
This is best dish soap you can buy. It will clean anything from dishes to stains on clothes to your shower
I use this all the time and it is great at killkng fleas in dogs
I always keep this stocked up
Jerri V.
Atoka, TN
Love Dawn dishwashing liquid. I cut through grease very effectively. I am never disappointed with Dawn. The scent is nice as well. Not overpowering. you can get it at most any grocery or Walmart, target. I will always buy Dawn and I recommend you do too.
Ana M.
los angeles, CA
amazing smell and it is very good for oily hard to clean pans. this really works amazing
Jeri P.
Peoria, IL
My momma always used this and so will I! Nothing cuts through grease and grime like Dawn. I always know a good soak in Dawn hot soapy water will do the trick! I have used other scents, but always come back to the original blue.
Jewel D.
Deltona, FL
I use it to wash my dishes every day. It washes very well to get any grease or build up residue off of the dishes or anything you would like to use it. for I recommend it because I use it everyday because it's amazing.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?