BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Trisha L.
Best dish soap ever. I do have a dishwasher where I wash most of my dishes but my pots and pans get this! It's great, affordable, usually a coupon at dollar general. Highly recommend. And look at the little bird on the label :) too cute
dez F.
By far the best dish detergent out there. I even use this to wash clothes sometimes when I can't afford clothes detergent. It works well.
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
I love this stuff! It works so well with dishes,but also on dogs, a little bit gets rid of ticks and fleas!
Darlene M.
I have not found a better dish washing soap that demolishes grease and makes my dishes sparkle. It has so many uses for housecleaning, I buy extra bottles so I never run out.
Esmeralda V.
East Chicago, IN
A little goes a long way! I stock up on the largest bottle and I refill my small container with it. Last for months! Highly recommend it!
Kaitlyn S.
I use Dawn for everything. A little of it in hot water is perfect for washing windows, cleaning floors, and of course doing the dishes.
Alicia D.
I love dawn products! It's a little pricey I cannot lie, but it is definitely amazing. Scent is wonderful. I highly recommend this!
Vicki C.
I love this dish soap. It has so many practical uses so I find myself always repurchasing from Target. It's great to wash dishes before putting them in the dish washer and I also love cleaning my makeup brushes with this.
Chevy A.
I llove dawn it works grate not only works grate for doing dishes but I got a few stans out of my favorite close and my dog no long as flees. And I used to to get juice out of my carpet and it worked grate
Korinna C.
Radford, Va
I've never trusted another dish soap. This truly takes out grease and leaves dishes as clean as the day you bought them.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?