BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
Great soap it's gentle on my hands it is. Very concentrated great value inexpensive cleans off grease
Tiffany A.
Plainview, TX
Always use it. Removes the greasy so fast. Really recommend it. You won't regret it . Highly recommend the one with lotion
Lauryn F.
Won't use anything else! Easy on your hands and cleans easily with only a small amount!!
Cam N.
I love love love this product it cleans dishes so well. I even use it on my animals to get them all cleaned up.
Melissa B.
Slatington, PA
I have tried so many different types of dish soap and I found this is the best. Cleans right through grease, rinsed clean. Also great for cleaning paint brushes and multiple other uses. Better than Ajax and Palmolive
Jazmin R.
Morgantown, Ky
Dawn dish liquid is the best there is! Great at cleaning off grease from dirty dishes. We even use this to wash our dogs, as it kills fleas and ticks.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Anything that can clean oil from a penguin can absolutely clean all of the baked on grime on your bakeware. This is the only dish soap that I will buy and use in my home!
Lindsey G.
Yonkers, NY
I handwash everything, and this lasts the longest because you don't have to use but a few drops when you do the dishes. Will never buy cheaper dishwashing soap again.
Maggie E.
Dawn dishwashing soap does a great job on more then just dishes. I have used it to get stains out of clothes. It is also easy on your skill and has a good scent. I always find it for a reasonable price in the grocery store and recommend it to others for dishes and clothing stains.
Cortlynn W.
Marion, AR
Really does what it says . Removes most stains with ease. Tough stains do require more of the soap though
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?