BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn is a great brand. The liquid dish soap is a great product for the price! I highly recommend it.
Madi G.
I love this! it definitely gets the job done and makes my dishes feel so clean. it smells wonderful.
This is my go to for multiple things. I also use a little bit of this when shampooing my dogs or car!
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
I'm pretty simple and I like regular old dawn dish soap. It cleans the best and doesn't smell weird.
Viviana P.
I love soap!! Its last me longer than other products, I highly recommen this product! Its amazing!!!
Quintina M.
Dawn does miracles. I actually use this frequently with baking soda to clean my shower! Miracle soap!
Geo K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best liquid for dishes...hands down! Competitors can't come close, EVER! Enough said! All time fave!
Shaylin M.
Nampa, ID
I have used Dawn to wash my dishes for anlong long time. And I do not like to use anything different.
Brittany W.
Fort Myers, FL
Always loved the original dawn. Gets everything clean even my laundry :) really gets the grease out.
Sonia L.
This cleans anything , I've even used to to clean up stains I'm my kiddos clothing,.it works amazing
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else ever used dawn as a stain remover or for fleas?
Liz R.
I'd like to know where they found the giant economy sized version in the picture!
Sarah A.
How do you use dawn other than for just washing dishes?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
I love that this product can be used on animals and doesn't harm them
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Is it tough on grease like normal dawn?