BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always buy dawn but not for my dishes I use it as a spot cleaner / soak on my laundry it gets the stains out
Natalie A.
Goodview , VA
Love dawn. It really gets the grease out while leaving my hands soft. I usually pick it up at Target or Walmart
Brittany H.
West Fargo, ND
Lasts forever. A little takes care of a lot! It does dry out your hands a bit, but that's why you have lotion.
Veleta O.
Jerome, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn has never failed me. I feel like it works better than any dish soap I've ever tried. Keeps my dishes clean
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
This soap is a miracle worker! I use it for my dishes and even stains on my kids clothes. Only dish soap I use.
Dagmara A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great detergent. Gentle, does not dry out my hand and cleans great. I trust this detergent to wash baby items.
Aubre F.
Round Lake, IL
You can do just about anything with dawn dish soap original. Great for dishes for stains on clothes and so on.
Bianca O.
I love dawn dish soap, it really does help a lot with grease and I also love the smell . A must buy for sure .
Brittany L.
Moultrie, GA
Best dish washing liquid out there. Cleans dishes with no problem. Definitely recommend dawn dishwasher liquid.
Stephanie C.
Trinity, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is a must have for clean dishes even if you are just sticking them in a dish washer after. It stays sudsy.
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite way to use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, not including the dishes? Personally, I swear by the Dawn/vinegar mixture for cleaning soap scum from shower walls.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Is this your go to dishwashing soap?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know you could use this on your pets as a flea shampoo?
Meylen R.
Oxnard
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does it really cut through grease

Amazon