BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Amber W.
Murray, UT
Dawn is literally the best dish soap out there! It works amazing, smells good, and is a good price!!
Morgan M.
Northport, AL
A little seriously goes a long way! I use dawn to clean everything from dishes to my makeup brushes!
I always get dawn original not just to use for dishes but it also helps get all sorts of stains out!
Alexandra M.
I use this dishsoap with vinegar to clean my shower. It's a classic dishsoap and cleans really well.
Samaiyah W.
Green Pond, SC
This product to me is the only thing that cuts the grease in my dishes and leaves them looking clean.
Lindsay J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great product from a good line. They clean well and it is relatively inexpensive. I like this product
Brittany D.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This has a nice fresh clean smell and cleans the dishes well. it comes in a big size for a good price
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Dawn Ultra is not only great for washing your dishes, it removes stains on all types of clothing too!
Meritxell D.
I get the big bottle but I love this takes the great of easily and it leaves the dishes really clean
Wensalee B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the best by far. gets all the grease and grime off dishes also removes stains out of clothes.
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite way to use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, not including the dishes? Personally, I swear by the Dawn/vinegar mixture for cleaning soap scum from shower walls.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Is this your go to dishwashing soap?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know you could use this on your pets as a flea shampoo?
Meylen R.
Does it really cut through grease