BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kelsey P.
Cumberland, MD
My house survives on blue Dawn. We use it for everything, which is the reason we buy it in such large quantities. It gets stains out of pretty much anything, cleans dishes perfectly, smells fresh but not overbearing, and it cleans my kids shoes better than any shoe cleaner I've ever tried.
idette a.
I love using dawn dish soap. Works better than any other dish soap! Gets out grease.. will always use this
Kaylee S.
Cool Ridge, WV
This is the only dish soap I buy! Not only because it's wonderful soap but because of the many many other things it can be used for. My dad works as a coal miner and uses it after work for a body wash. I also use it on my dogs to kill fleas! It's great stuff.
Melissa V.
Camden, NY
I love dawn. I have used many other dishwashing liquids but this is always trustworthy and gets off grease and grime and stuck on food! It's a little on the pricey side but you get what you pay for! It is very effective, I would dare say the most effective dishwashing liquid on the market. It smells great and is gently on your skin and gets your dishes clean! I would highly recommend!
Susan R.
Wilmington
This is amazing on greasy dishes and pans. I also love the many many uses for laundry and other cleanups. Add dawn with vinegar and shine up those grimy kitchen cabinets. It's amazing.
Brittany C.
Anderson, SC
Dawn dishwashing liquid has been my family's all time go to. Cleans even the greasy dishes. If I'm going to hand wash the dishes, this is what I would use. Original is the best. It can also be used to wash pets to kill fleas, bonus!
Ashtyn W.
I wash my dishes by hand and use dawn to clean them. The soap suds up good and doesn't dry my hands out. For the price it is worth the buy and lasts long in my household. I would recommend this brand. Plus side is it has so many great scents.
dez F.
By far the best dish detergent out there. I even use this to wash clothes sometimes when I can't afford clothes detergent. It works well.
Mary S.
Crest Hill, IL
My favorite dish soap. Everything gets so clean and I just love that it's not so extremely sudsy that I can't see my dishes.
Whitney W.
Bronston, KY
My go to dishwashing liquid doesn't leave a greasy residue. Also great for treating pesky fleas on fur babies
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?