BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
Works great on dishes and I use it to get grease stains out of clothes as a prewash great multi purpose product
Kelly C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
It's the only thing we buy to wash our dishes and it works great. Smell is nice too. A little goes a long way.
Anayely A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My all time favorite dish soap, best one out there. No other one takes the grese out of your dishes like dawn.
Olive J.
Philadelphia
Hands down the best dishwashing soap! You can use this for a number of things including washing animals safely.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
Original dawn is my favorite, my mom uses it which means I use it. Can't argue with what I already know works.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
There's no other product like it. Cleans, smells good. Great for multiple uses. Great for dogs who have fleas.
Sheila R.
This is the only dish soap I will use. I love how tough on grease it is but it is also very gentle on the hands
Cat S.
I really love Dawn because it cuts through grease and grime on your dishes. I love the different kinds as well!
Rebecca M.
Satsuma, FL
The best ever! Never stray.... Cuts grease and leaves dishes clean! Always since day one my all time favorite!
Jayde S.
Columbus, NE
This will never not be in my house. It's a most have; especially when you have to clean bottles all the time!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart