BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Mandy P.
YORKTOWN, VA
This Simply clean dawn soap is absolutely amazing. I've actually been using it to clean everything in my house not just the dishes! My husband does not recommend it for your car! 🤣
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Dawn Dish Soap is the best dish soap! Never leaves soapy residue! Cleans very effectively! Very powerful! You don't need a lot of soap to clean a lot of dishes! The scent is great! Dawn dish soap is my favorite dish soap to use in the kitchen, as well as other house hold uses! It's effective at cleaning more than just your dishes!
Denise G.
Hands down the best dish washing soap on the market. It works great for removing Halloween make-up, too!
Jennifer T.
I use blue dawn for everything! From washing dishes, cleaning the house, bathing dogs and washing cars. I feel its very safe and effective to use.
Amber O.
Slidell, LA
My all time favorite dish soap. Gentle on the hands, tough on the grease. Haha!! Seriously though, this stuff does the job!!
Annie M.
Akron, OH
This is my favorite dishsoap and when I'm at Cosco I go for this just because it ends up being a better deal than constantly buying the smaller sizes
Ruby M.
Salinas, CA
This amazing for all my dishes even the ones with most grease! It goes through even the worst, no better soap and trust me I've tried them al!
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
The best dish soap brand. Really cleans and cuts through grease. A little bit makes a lot of sudsy soapy foam and I rarely have to dispense more for the amount of dishes I normally clean. Has such a clean fresh scent
Jessica D.
Bakersfield, CA
This stuff is a multitasker. I use it for my dishes and my husband works in the oilfields. So needless to say he comes home with some dirty oily pants. It works great removing oil and grime not only for your dishes but for clothing as well. And trust me a little goes along way.
Emily G.
El Paso, TX
Great clean scent. Really cuts the grease and doesn't have to soak to do its job! Good value excellent prices can find at any local Walmart.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?