BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Maggie A.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn really is perfect concentrated and lasts longer than any other product. I also like that it's safe on animals. I have been using Dawn for years and I don't often deviate from it. However, every time I do I always end up regretting it! I recommend any of the dawn dish detergents.
Paige J.
Canandaigua (city)
I used to think, “dish soap is dish soap,” but as I’ve aged I’ve come to learn that isn’t true. Dawn Ultra really cuts through the grease and grime and gets the job done. My father hates the scented versions (but I love them!), so that’s my only downside. All in all great product and great clean!
Amy T.
Martins Ferry
Nothing beats Dawn in my opinion.  Its great on dishes.  Gets them clean, no greasy left over feel.  Also great in the shower.  My husband works oil and gas and this is the only thing that cleans the oil base out of his hair and off his skin.  Gentle to use too!
Stephanie T.
The only dish soap I ever buy. I am super allergic to most this not so much, great price point easy to locate. I like the original scent and I use it for grease removal from clothes too! Gets out everything! Also works to kill fleas! It has 100s of uses which makes it even better. I reccomend it to everyone!!
Ramona G.
Hampton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this soap I try once to change brand for saving money but my hand start pulling with a very agresive rash so I went back to dawn I used it for several things like fly prevention dog fleas control is wonderful product
Samantha B.
Ashburn, VA
Dawn Dish Soap is my go to in the kitchen! No other dish soap works as well on tough set in food!. It works great on every day dishes and can't be beat on cleaning pots and pans with baked on food and grease. It's safe and gentle on your hands and doesn't leave your hands feeling dry.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like Dawn because of the good deed it brings to animals that have needed it such as the oil incident dawn is also good to have at home for the kitchen. We use it as a hand soap and it leaves no bad effect on the skin. It cleans dishes very well, which for the small price you pay is pretty great!!
Brooke S.
A little of this goes a LONG way! This soap is super concentrated and because of this it cleans so much better. I have used dawn for as long as I can remember but when I have tried to switch nothing gets as clean.
Angela R.
Houston, Texas
I always use this product, but I feel it does not stay sudsy long enough.  It does clean well and seems to soften baked on food pretty easily.  It is easy to find in stores and seems to be a decent price.  If something better comes along I am certainly open to trying it.
Kristen D.
Newark, OH
Dawn dish soap is my go to. There's always coupons in the Sunday paper. You can use it to clean or wash anything. It doesn't dry my skin out like some soaps. You can use it to bathe your dogs and cats to help get rid of fleas. You can even get it from the dollar tree a lot of the time.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart