BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA
Best dish soap in the world in my opinion, always gets the job done, quick and easy. Many dish washing soaps give me a headache from the scent for some reason but this one doesn't at all! And it never dries out my hands!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love dawn dish soap. Great quality, affordable, and can be used outside of dishes. I have used dawn to bath my pets as well. I love this stuff. Works wonders on any greasy pans or dishes period. Would highly recommend.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love the original dawn dish washing soap! It smells great, breaks down any grease and grime very easily and washes off clean! Usually you can find it on sale too, even though it's not even that expensive regular priced
Aislinn H.
Lititz , Pa
There is literally nothing that compares to dawn dish soap.. I love every single one of them! I use them everyday and they never dry my hands out, they are soft on your hands and even smell good! Everyone should use dawn
Sasha B.
Dawn is my go-to. It's generally the least expensive on the shelf, it's available everywhere, it comes in a good quantity, and it gets my dishes clean. I like that they have an option that just smells like good ol' soap.
Carmen M.
Midlothian , VA
I found on pintrest that if you use the blue dawn and vinegar, it helps clean your tubs like nothing else! I can contest that this is true!!!!! The dirt and grim came off and I am in aw. This is hands down the best soap!
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
We love to use the ultra concentrated. It is tough and gets rid of any kind of grease on dishes. It is a little pricier than the other dawn ones but it is worth it. Normal soapy kind of sent. I would recommend to others.
Fatimah M.
Washington, DC
This is the best dish washing liquid for getting grease off your pots, pans and dishes. You pay a fair amount of money for it. It has has no competition. It's simply the best thing ever. I would recommend this to anyone.
Diane T.
Clarksville, TN
This is the only dish washing liquid I buy it does exactly what I need it to do. Don't really like the antibacterial green scent one doesn't seem to clean like regular ultra dawn and worth the money plus great for stains
Kelly M.
Gallatin, TN
Not kidding, original Dawn is the best thing ever. I use it for everything. From getting the grease off of my cabinets, to spot remover on my clothes (mixed with vinegar and oxi clean!). Would recommend this to EVERYONE.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?