BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
Nothing like the classic original, this works well. It's dish soap so I'm not sure what all can be said about it, it gets the dishes clean and smells like dish soap. It can be a little bit drying, but it's nothing that a bit of lotion afterwards won't fix.
Lyssa B.
Lubbock, TX
Simply the best! There isn't much more you can say, except it is high quality and gets the job done using only a small amount of product. I purchased in a two pack at Sam's Club and feel that I got a great value. I like that it doesn't seem to dry my hands out.
Tabitha M.
Kingfisher
Only dish soap that I absolutely love. I know my dishes are clean when using this product. The scent is great & not overwhelming. I love how you can use it to soak really dirty pans or quickly clean a dish. I buy mine at Dollar General or Wal-Mart.
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is a good dish washing soap, cuts off grease and soapy and cleans perfect although if you have very dry skin it can make your hand itchy after using it. But it does good for the dishes😊
Kristen T.
gloster, LA
The only dish soap that I use and will always use. It really does fight thru grease (like they say on the commercial). I love that I can put a couple of drops in a pan with some water and let it sit for a little bit and the stuck on food just come right off.
Brooke W.
My go to for dishes and greasy cleanups! I love this product. I usually buy it from Walmart or Target. Cleans of grease better than any dish soap I have found. It's a fair priced item and good for the money and goes a long way. I would recommend it to others!
Laura Q.
Original may be boring but it gets the job done each and every single time! Not only can this be used as a dishwasher but it's tough on grease so my dad always keeps it in the garage just in case he needs to rinse his hands at any moment after working on cars.
Michelle B.
Anacortes
Ever since I was little my parents only used this brand of dish soap. So now that I have my own home with my husband and children, it's now the only brand I will use! It has a nice fresh scent, and the soap is great at breaking down old, stuck on foods.
Jessi C.
Cincinnati, OH
Dawn Ultra is the bomb. It will clean ANYTHING if you let it soak long enough (and I mean it). I also like that it's ultra concentrated because that means I"m buying soap, not water. I like the smell of it, and it doesn't mess up my hands when I'm washing dishes.
I love this product,it has so many great uses. I use it for my dishes, pots and pans. It mever rums out of suds. It cleams amd wasjes my pet dogs and leaves them smelling freash and clean, it is great and gemtle on their skin. It never leaves soap residue.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?