BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Alison M.
Dawn dish soap is my absolute all time favorite. When ever I don't buy dawn I always wonder why as soon as I get the other brand soap home. I like pretty much all of the dawn scents but the original blue is most definitely my favorite. I will love dawn for ever!
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
This is the only dish soap I use and the only dish soap I will ever use. I use this all over my house, in particular for grease stains and stains on my bed spread. This leaves my dishes sparkling clean and never disappoints me. I would recommend to others.
Sharon G.
Arab, AL
Dawn is the brand I always come back to and the one I always repurchase. It is not watery and it holds up as far as bubbles and soaping action. It does definitely cut the grease. It is a good value most times and sometimes I get it on sale. I will continue to purchase Dawn!
Sierra G.
Nashville, TN
This product is great because it lathers really well and doesn't take a lot of effort. I have also never tried any other dish soap before as my family only used dawn growing up but I can say I have smelt many different scents and this one is by far my favorite.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
I used Dawn for years it does clean your dish fabulously and it get grease off great. The only problem I have is I'm allergic to it so I had to stop using it looks. I bought it at Walmart or Dollar general. I would buy again but have someone else wash dishes. 😂
Janelle D.
Los Angeles, CA
Dawn is the only dish soap I buy. Best part about it is it cleans grease really well. I've even used Dawn to get grease stains out of my clothes. It's super affordable and I can buy it anywhere. I also like the smell, and like that it doesn't dry out my hands.
Martha R.
Best dish soap anyone can use! The amount you get for the price is great. You don't need to use much just a little drop goes a long way. Very effective in removing grease. It's the only dish soap I use and would recommend to anyone who's wanting to try!
Samira W.
Silver Spring, MD
So my nose can't do strong smells and this is perfect because it has a smell, but its not strong. It makes my hands soft and gets the work done when im trying to clean the dishes. It is good value and not to expensive. I would recommend that you use it.
Autumn R.
Dawn ultra concentrated dish liquid original scent is my favorite dish soap. I don't use any other brand. It washes my dishes so clean and smells so fresh! I will buy this product again. Dawn gets rid of oils and grease so nicely. Dawn also helps animals! (:
Tabitha M.
Only dish soap that I absolutely love. I know my dishes are clean when using this product. The scent is great & not overwhelming. I love how you can use it to soak really dirty pans or quickly clean a dish. I buy mine at Dollar General or Wal-Mart.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?