BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
This is the only soap I use! Cleans dishes really good and deff cut grease and oil
Jeri P.
Peoria, IL
My momma always used this and so will I! Nothing cuts through grease and grime like Dawn. I always know a good soak in Dawn hot soapy water will do the trick! I have used other scents, but always come back to the original blue.
Shyanne S.
Cullman, AL
Absolutely love dawn! We not only wash our dishes but we have a separate bottle and bathe the dog in it. Helps with fighting the grease on dishes and fleas on dogs haha.
Kimberly M.
We have always used this. If I don't get this my mom gets mad. I have to go back to the store and get it. I also wash my dogs in it!
Marilyn D.
Waukesha, WI
I love this dishwashing soap I like the original and bleach kind haven't tried their other brands
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , MD
Dawn is great at getting all the food mess cleaned up every time you wash a dish! It's even gentle enough that I can have my four year old help out. We also admire the light scent. Dawn remains budget friendly as well.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I always make sure to have this sitting by my kitchen sink. It gets all my dishes so clean and cuts through any grease or dried food that may be on them. I like to use this on its own or in one of those scrubbing brushes that you can put the liquid into the handle.
Jona-lyn P.
Mc Arthur, OH
Such a versatile product! Always a staple in my house. Use it to wash the dogs, clean carpet, wash my car and of course the only thing I use to wash my dishes.
raquel r.
I love using dawn because it leaves my dishes super clean. I love using this dawn soap for my dishes. This is by far one of the best dish soap brands out there. I love DAWN!
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
This dish soap is tough on grease. I mostly use this to wash my pans. Smells great and not expensive. Not disappointing. Great product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?