BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
I M.
I like this product is very Strom form the gasses. Ecologists use it for cleaning wildlife after disasters, so i trust the safety benefits.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
Love this dish soap. For me, one dime size amount in my sponge can lather at least 5 dishes at a time. I tried generic brands and non can't stand up to fighting grease than this dish soap. Somethings, I buy the really big bottle so I can have enough to wash my dishes, cups, and silverware. Highly recommended.
Leann C.
Shirley, IN
This is best dish soap you can buy. It will clean anything from dishes to stains on clothes to your shower
I use this all the time and it is great at killkng fleas in dogs
I always keep this stocked up
Ashlie E.
Hamilton, OH
I love dean not only does clean dishes but you can use it to clean any part of the house to you bathroom to your hard wood
Emilee N.
Dawn is always our go to. We use it to wash our dishes. It helps the food particles come off with ease. It is a great value. Dawn dish soap can even be used to fade out hair color or to bathe your pets. In my opinion there are no cons. Dawn is long lasting. A little bit goes a long way.
Kelly C.
Dayton, KY
Multi use product. I used Dawn on my dishes, to clean my shower and on stained on my children's clothes. Dawn is a product I can't live without
Nicole B.
New Iberia, LA
Was the dish liquid my grandmother my mom and myself. The original do and the best and is the best
Courtney N.
Best stuff ever! I use it for everything. From washing my dog, doing the dishes, my car, even my hair when it accumulates to much build up
amber B.
The best of the best. Blue dawn has so many uses other than just washing dishes! I mix with vinegar and peroxide and I can clean everything from my oven to my bathtub, and then switch over and use it to get stains out of laundry!! The best!!!
Jenny V.
Hancock, MN
A little goes a long way! A bottle can last me months and I go thru a lot of dishes!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?