BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Ana A.
Byhalia, MS
This is my favorite liquid dish soap I have used this for a really long time. It does not fail to do the job and leaves my dishes clean and helps to remove stains
Stephanie G.
Albertville , AL
I love dawn dish soap! I feel like it leaves my dishes extra clean and a little goes a long way!!
Tamara W.
Jonesboro, GA
Like this brand. I'm new to using this & I like. If it's good enough to clean up the birds in the oil spill it's good enough to wash my dishes.
Rae W.
Carmichael, CA
The original and the best. I am so loyal to this stuff. I do occasionally buy other scents but this is my favorite. I love the color I love the smell I love how well it gets my dishes clean. A little goes a long way so it saves me money. I am going to keep using this forever.
Michele M.
Baltimore, MD
Dawn dish soap is a great soap that is easy on my hands and a great cleaner. It has always been a great product.
Esra C.
Dawn original blue dish soap is the best. It only cleans everything but it's tough on Greece not tour budget. It can be bought in various sizes and has many unknown uses. Did you know mixing 1part dawn approximately 1/4 cup dawn original blue with 1part approximately 1/4 cup of rubbing alcohol then pour into empty spray bottle and fill with water. Spray doorways windows and counter tops to keep away ants, Flys from landing and many other bugs.

Husband all greasy from work? Left stains in the tub.? Use a spray bottle of dawn original blue and water. Spray tub, let sit five to ten minutes then rinse and wipe.

Use about one top to two top of dawn blue original to refill foaming pump hand soap. Take empty foaming soap bottle and fill to the direction line with water. Line is printed on the bottle. Then slowly pour the one top of dawn into the bottle. Don't shake or flip. Slowly and gently tilt at a small degree left to right till mix is mixed up. Now use the soap.
Kelly M.
My favorite, works on tough grease, but its hard to find in my area. I don't like scented soaps and this one has just been my favorite for years!
Destiny W.
Yulee , FL
I will never use any other dish soap but dawn! It gets everything clean, not just your dishes. Great for washing a dog (kills fleas and ticks), gets dirt and dead bugs off your car when washing, gets grease stains out of clothes. It's just a great soap that I keep under my sink at all times
Erin L.
Elbow Lake, MN
This is the perfect classic dish soap. It smells fresh and lathers nicely. It has many more uses than just for dishes!
I M.
I like this product is very Strom form the gasses. Ecologists use it for cleaning wildlife after disasters, so i trust the safety benefits.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?