BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11908)
Christina R.
This cuts grease like no other. Hands down the best soap on the market. Safe for the whole kitchen.
Arielle A.
Fort Worth, TX
This is pretty much the only brand of dish soap I end up buying. Works well and smell is good too.
Chellsie V.
This brand works really well on grease, but for some reason my sponge always smells gross from it.
Sarah B.
Plymouth , MI
Dawn is my favorite dish cleaner, it gets grease off gross dishes and makes my hands nice and soft!
Georgina M.
Newport, TN
This is so strong it kills fleas off my dogs and will clean anything off any dishes. Love the scent
Marie w.
Metairie, LA
Dawn gets the job done. kills grease and a little is all u need.it foams and suds up very quickly.
Allison C.
I love Dawn. It lasts forever and cleans great. I also use dawn as a stain remover and pet shampoo
Trey  C.
Canton, OH
Smells great and always cleans even the toughest dishes. Highly recommended and it's a great price.
Sasha C.
Fall River, MA
I love Dawn one of the few brands that's doesn't completely dry out my skin in the summer or winter
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Love dawn no product like it! Cuts grease quick! This is all I use! I just buy the big huge bottle!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?