BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Brooke E.
Winnemucca, NV
I have used dawn for the last 20 years and I won't use anything else , cuts threw grease with ease.
I M.
I like this product is very Strom form the gasses. Ecologists use it for cleaning wildlife after disasters, so i trust the safety benefits.
Amanda W.
Greenwood
Great product. ...works great and gets your dishes clean, right down to all that hard stuck on crap!
Cam N.
I love love love this product it cleans dishes so well. I even use it on my animals to get them all cleaned up.
Brittany J.
Tazewell, VA
This has to be one of the best dish soaps I've found but it's also so multifunctional as well. I use it to clean the windshields in my vehciles and I never have any streaks!
Halie M.
California, PA
I did a science project in elementary school about which dish soap was best to use. Dawn was the best and it destroyed any oils and cleaned all of our dishes. This project will always stick with me and I'll never use any other dish soap!
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
Dawn dishwashing liquid is the best on the market today, it out does all of the other brands. My dishes are left feeling clean,and free of baked on food,and grease. I use it for dishes,and if I get grease stains on my clothes I use it to get those out as well. It can also be used on hair sometimes when it gets really greasy. It's gentle, yet effective. I recommend it to anyone that washes dishes. ; )
Kimberly S.
Lacona, NY
I clean everything with this stuff! I mix it with vinegar and use it on everything from my oven to the carpet. It also really cuts the grease on the dishes and helps remove stubborn residue.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
Dawn is the brand I always go for! It's affordable, and always works great. I typically go for the original, but have tried other scents and they all work great. It cleans grease so well, and works great as a cleaner for other household things too!
Trisha L.
Best dish soap ever. I do have a dishwasher where I wash most of my dishes but my pots and pans get this! It's great, affordable, usually a coupon at dollar general. Highly recommend. And look at the little bird on the label :) too cute
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?