BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Zainab A.
This is a really reliable product especially for tough grease and stains that can be a pain to get out.
Feather P.
Payson, AZ
Tried and true. I trust Oringinal dawn to wash my dishes. It's easy on my hands, cleans well, and smells good. I'll never use another soap.
Kristen K.
Manchester, MA
Favorite! I use it everyday! I love how soft it is on my hands and it's a nice smell as well. I like it a lot. I put a little in with water and leave it in the sink for 1 min then rinse and put in the dishwasher.
Chynna H.
Marysville, OH
I always buy this size bottle, a little goes a long ways. It helps alot with anything that is greasy and takes that feeling away.
Christa H.
Blairsville, PA
I am currently using dawn dish liquid. I have used it a few times. It is not my favorite detergent. It isn't very sudsy. The soap does not last. You cold almost say it evaporates.
Ashlee V.
Almyra, AR
I even use a dab of this as a stain remover on my girls precious smocked dresses! Awesome product! Great smell, suds up wonderfully. I use it daily to clean my breast pump supplies as well!
Wendy L.
Dade City, FL
Nothing beats the blue. I use this product on my dishes and believe it or not, I mix it with vinegar and my shower come clean in an instant. We use Dawn original for a variety of reasons and would not use any other dishwashing product. We will buy it as long as I have a household.
Kaitlyn S.
I use Dawn for everything. A little of it in hot water is perfect for washing windows, cleaning floors, and of course doing the dishes.
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
This is the only soap I use! Cleans dishes really good and deff cut grease and oil
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
Dawn is something that works effectively every time. It suds up really smoothly, efficiently removes grease, grime, and food, and is gentle on your hands. It smells great and truly works on stuck on food!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?