BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Stephanie H.
Best dish soap out there for your buck or two or three lol but definitely worth it ... i can dilute mine and it lasts me forever .. suds up really well and it gets my dishes clean .. and the car ;)
Catherine T.
Pottsville, AR
I use this dawn for many things. Dishes, chair cushions, makeup brushes, cleaning my car.
Kenya J.
Dawn guys grease like magic, it smells nice and is affordable. I love a detergent that makes lots of suds.
Anna V.
Mega Parent Expert
One of my favorite dish soaps to use it doesn't leave my hands dry and it clean them really good specially pans with lots of oil...
Cortney G.
Baltimore, MD
Best dishwashing liquid!!! Gets the dishes extremely clean and isn't tough on your hands! I've always kept lotion by the sink but it isn't necessary with dawn. Great scent as well!
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
I love dawn. This truly does get anything out as far as grease goes. Such a great product.
Alison D.
Nothing works better than dawn. No other liquid dish soap compares. It might not smell as good as some others, but original dawn cuts through grease and hardened food build up better than any other soap.
Ashleigh D.
Kingsport, TN
It never fails to use old school stuff! My grandma used it, my mom used it, and now i use it! I buy my Dawn mostly at Walmart! Pros= alittle can go a long way. Cons= not any. It is very effective, it cleans most of my dishes. I would recommend Dawn to anyone. It works and the company helps oil spill animals!
Anna T.
This is always our number 1 dish soap! It has so many uses outside of its being able to clean any dish. Kitchen clean up, carpets, cloth diapers, the things we have used Dawn on is endless.
Erin M.
This is the only dish soap I clean my bottles and kids sippy cups with. Been using it since I was a kid and kept with it due to its mild smell and amazing cleaning power..
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?