BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Rachel B.
Muskogee, OK
I love using Dawn Dish soap. I have never been disappointed with it. It's a go to in my home for many different things. Hand soap, cleaning supplies, cleaning greasy dishes & many more. I would definitely recommend this to my friends & others as well. It's awesome & I love telling about it.
Kalli G.
Seriously nothing beats original blue dawn. It smells great. It works great. You can even use it in other situations. I use it to get oil stains out of laundry (great pretreater) and I've even used it to wash the dogs! Never found a better flea shampoo!
Persiliac P.
Irving, TX
Best dish soap I've used thus far. If something is extra dirty, I just put a dab of soap and hot water soak the dish. And the dirt comes off.
Ella J.
Omaha, NE
Original dish soap will practically promised that your dishes will be perfectly clean without having to waste lots of water in a machine. Also very safe to clean your hands. And also safe to use on ducks.
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
Love this dish washing liquid! Cheap price, can use for multiple things! Helps with getting rid of fleas too!
Emmery L.
Davis, CA
This works incredible I love dawn soap it's the best soap ever! It leaves my hands feeling hella soft!
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
One if my favorite dish soaps! I usually use the Dawn Ultra because I love how easily it cleans my pots and pans. Even when I have a big mess in one of my pans I just add hot water a few drops of Dawn and let it sit for a few hours. After that I rinse the pan and wash it with my sponge and everything comes off easily, leaving my pan clean and bright with no residue left behind.
Amanda W.
Greenwood
Great product. ...works great and gets your dishes clean, right down to all that hard stuck on crap!
Alissa W.
Mohrsville, PA
This is one (if not THE ) best dish soaps I've used. It removes grease and grime quickly and easily.
It also has a bunch of other uses...Dawn is environmentally friendly by assisting in oil spills to help clean animals affected in the spill. If you have a dog or cat with fleas and you wash them in this soap it will kill the fleas without harming your pet.
Katrina D.
Peachtree Corners
We use this product on everything. From washing dishes to washing dogs. It kills germs and fleas. Never been disappointed. it cuts grease when noother brand can. Im not a big fan of the scent because it reminds meof baby powder and I live with kids that use that alot so the smell gets old.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?