BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I love these big containers! I buy them to refill my little ones because it's so much cheaper to buy in bulk.
Katelyn H.
Asheboro, NC
To put it simply, Dawn get me the job done. It's the only dish soap I get. It really washes everything away.
Stephanie B.
Gulf Breeze , FL
Love Dawn dish soap! It really does work on tough grease and I love that it's safe to use on animals as well.
Melissa D.
My family uses this to wash dishes pot and pans etc it helps with the grease and grim smells pretty good too.
Brandi D.
Works great on all my tough dishes! I also add to laundry and home made stain removers! I love original dawn!
Crystal B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Tough on grease, no joke. This is my number one go to dish soap. It cleans great and leaves no grease behind.
Amy G.
Oliver Springs
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Can't get better than regular old Dawn. Its concentrated so a little bit goes a long way. Its all I ever use.
Erica H.
This is my favorite dish washing liquid. I buy this all the time. I think it wash better than all the others
Jocelyn H.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love having my dishes done, and knowing they are clean and this makes me feel as if they are really clean.
Brandi M.
It does what it says it will do. Not much else to say about it. It does dry my hands out pretty badly though.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?