BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Michele M.
Baltimore, MD
Dawn dish soap is a great soap that is easy on my hands and a great cleaner. It has always been a great product.
Destiny W.
Yulee , FL
I will never use any other dish soap but dawn! It gets everything clean, not just your dishes. Great for washing a dog (kills fleas and ticks), gets dirt and dead bugs off your car when washing, gets grease stains out of clothes. It's just a great soap that I keep under my sink at all times
Kalli G.
Seriously nothing beats original blue dawn. It smells great. It works great. You can even use it in other situations. I use it to get oil stains out of laundry (great pretreater) and I've even used it to wash the dogs! Never found a better flea shampoo!
Joline S.
Gibraltar, MI
Love dawn Dish Soap! I used it for everything! Even add soap and water to a table and give the kids a straw and let them blow bubbles for fun !
Kimberly M.
We have always used this. If I don't get this my mom gets mad. I have to go back to the store and get it. I also wash my dogs in it!
Emilee N.
Dawn is always our go to. We use it to wash our dishes. It helps the food particles come off with ease. It is a great value. Dawn dish soap can even be used to fade out hair color or to bathe your pets. In my opinion there are no cons. Dawn is long lasting. A little bit goes a long way.
Christina M.
I won't buy anything, but Dawn. This is the best dish soap ever. You can use it for many other things as well, such as removing stains on your carpet. Very affordable, and great quality.
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
Good for dishes my dog lol as well as all my makeup brushes don't sleep on dawn
Ann-Marie C.
Brooklyn, NY
The best! My mom used it and now I use it. Cleans grease and grime like no other. Also love it as a stain remover.
Melissa R.
Augusta, GA
I use this to clean everything in my house, including dogs if they are very dirty! It's the best out there and it's cheap!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?