BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Samantha B.
Gate City, VA
best stuff ever invented! I use it for everything possible, dishes, floors, clothes, bubble bathes, even washing my car.
Hannah W.
everson, WA
Dawn is my favorite dish soap! It's a little more expensive then some other brands, but it's worth it! The bubbles last until I am all the way done with the dishes and you only need a couple of drops! I love the original, but they also have some other great smelling kinds as well!
Kayleigh I.
Bloomingdale, NY
Dawn dish liquid is an all purpose cleaning agent. Other than you dishes it's a great oil remover from clothes, and it's a great shampoo to treat fleas on your pets. It's a great price and can be bought just about everywhere you can buy dish soap! I highly recommend this product to anyone!
Laura D.
York, PA
I grew up with my mom always buying Dawn... Ive tried other kinds but nothing ever got my dishes clean like Dawn. Great for soaking up the grease. I use it on my clothes as well!
Gabriela D.
This product is very good. It removes all the stains. And it smells super good. I recommend it
Carissa  D.
Dawn is my cleaning go to! It's great for dishes, removing stains from clothes, and general household cleaning. Smells good, gentle on hands. Great product. A household classic.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
I have always, always used Dawn, my parents used Dawn, my side of the family all uses Dawn, however, my husband's family uses other stuff and I have been trying to change their minds for years now, when we go down and visit them, I bring our own bottle cause with our kids, cleaning out their sippy cups with Dawn is so much easier than trying to clean with their soap. I will admit, when they started putting penguins on the bottle, I started buying that bottle instead of the small, cheaper one, I just love penguins, was definitely a smart decision cause that bottle goes a long ways!
Erin M.
This is the only dish soap I clean my bottles and kids sippy cups with. Been using it since I was a kid and kept with it due to its mild smell and amazing cleaning power..
Sara T.
This is not just a dish soap for me. I use it in my laundry, to clean around the house, and many other uses. Best dish soap!!
Brandy  M.
Nicholasville, KY
I absolutely love dawn. I always used it growing up in my parents house and now use it in my own home. It is effective on grease and has a nice scent. It foams up nicely so you don't have to use a bunch to get something clean
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?