BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Jessica B.
Tucson
I've used Dawn my entire life I love the smell I love the power that it has on cutting Grease and removing crud from my dishes it works on cutting automotive grease on my husband's hands after he works on the car and compared to the other soaps I always come back to this one
Wendy G.
Las Vegas , NV
i love this soap detergent smells clean an also great for greasy dishes. also  very inexpensive you can find it at your local drug store like Walmart, Walgreens, smiths an also supermarkets. highly recommended if your looking for something with good quality an inexpensive.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn blue dish soap is great. It not only cleans dishes very well, it also makes for a good stain pre-treatment for clothing. The only downside is that it's not safe due to the ingredients in it, compared to the more natural brands. Aside from that, I would recommend it.
Melissa G.
Charlotte
I've tried several dishwashing detergents and always return back to my trusty Dawn detergent. It truly cleans dishes better with less scrubbing than other detergents. You can use much less product to get the job done.  It cuts grease better than any other detergent.
Courtney K.
Newport, KY
Dawn always gets rid of the oil from dishes, bubbles nicely, and lasts a long time. It only takes a little bit to complete a sink full of dishes. Dawn is very nice on the skin too, it must have softening agents in it or something of the like. I really enjoy this product.
Ariel G.
Marrero, LA
this is my go to dishwashing liquid not only for my dishes but for my makeup brushes! it gets the stains out of literally everything. I purchased this at Walgreens and it is a good value, especially with there being different sized bottles. I purchase this all the time!
Aubrey R.
Los Angeles, CA
This has been my favorite brand and type of soap! I think it effectively cleans almost anything and it smells great. Plus it's a great price for how much you get! You can buy it almost anywhere.
Christina N.
Hartselle, AL
Absolute favorite dish soap! A little really does go a LONG way! My I've gotten all of my friends to switch from other brands to Dawn and they all tell me that they will NEVER use anything else!
Megan R.
Gets the job done and I know I can use it for everything, not just the dishes! Plus, this is the soap they use on poor critters caught in an oil spill. Who wouldn't want to support that?! Smells great, cleans off and through anything, and it's been trusted it true.
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the only brand I will buy! The off brands don't do it justice! It lasts a forever since a lot goes a long way. And talk about a stain remover! Dawn is the only thing I have been able to remove set it, already washed, stains! I always have a bottle at home.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?