BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Samantha K.
We've been using Dawn since I can remember! It's a great product that does a great job cleaning dishes. It can be used for other things as well. I've made a weed killer out of Dawn and vinegar. Possibilities are endless!
Catherine S.
Sacramento, CA
I use Dawn, mostly because it is what the Wildlife Organization uses. It does cut grease better. It does last longer and I can purchase it at the grocery store and it's usually on sale at a cheaper price than the others.
Jasmine C.
Dawn is the best for cleaning grease off of your dishes and still being gentle on hands. It is very effective and never disappointing. This is the only dishwashing soap I use. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Kinzie V.
You can use this for so much more than just dishes! It works fabulous on those awful grease stains on clothes. It's cheap, and you can also mix with baking soda as a bathroom cleaner! A multi surface cleaner in disguise!
Kim W.
In my opinion, Dawn is the best dish washing soap there is. I have to use twice as much of anything else to get my dishes clean. Plus it's great for getting stains out of clothes and for washing our pets. Fleas hate it!!
Fatimah M.
Washington, DC
This is the best dish washing liquid for getting grease off your pots, pans and dishes. You pay a fair amount of money for it. It has has no competition. It's simply the best thing ever. I would recommend this to anyone.
Aislinn H.
Lititz , Pa
There is literally nothing that compares to dawn dish soap.. I love every single one of them! I use them everyday and they never dry my hands out, they are soft on your hands and even smell good! Everyone should use dawn
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA
Best dish soap in the world in my opinion, always gets the job done, quick and easy. Many dish washing soaps give me a headache from the scent for some reason but this one doesn't at all! And it never dries out my hands!
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I love dawn products. Its gentle on my hands. Great for my dishes. I buy this product at CVS or where ever there's a sale. Regardless they have reasonable pricing. My whole family use it. I think this is a great product.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love the original dawn dish washing soap! It smells great, breaks down any grease and grime very easily and washes off clean! Usually you can find it on sale too, even though it's not even that expensive regular priced
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?