BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Sharon G.
Arab, AL
Dawn is the brand I always come back to and the one I always repurchase. It is not watery and it holds up as far as bubbles and soaping action. It does definitely cut the grease. It is a good value most times and sometimes I get it on sale. I will continue to purchase Dawn!
Brandi C.
Conway, AR
Dawn is the best detergent I have ever tried. It beats every food grime, crust and grease I have ever had. It is worth every penny! I will never use another dish soap. I usually buy it at a local Walmart. I have recommended it to many people. It is well worth it!
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
I used Dawn for years it does clean your dish fabulously and it get grease off great. The only problem I have is I'm allergic to it so I had to stop using it looks. I bought it at Walmart or Dollar general. I would buy again but have someone else wash dishes. 😂
Crystle B.
Baltimore, MD
Dawn Dish soap is a household staple. This product is very versitile and you can't go wrong with the quality and price! I purchase mine from Walmart or Target with no porblems. Smells great, and a little goes a long way. My family and I will continue to purchase.
Mandi B.
This is my favorite dish detergent out of all that I have tried. I even tried a different version of Dawn, but still favor the Ultra Concentrated version the most. Smells good, works well, and is gentle enough to use. Will never change to another dish detergent.
Amanda F.
Auburn, NY
Im going to admit I bought this because of the little duck commercials and who doesnt love a duck, but this is a literal life saver! I use it for my dishes and they are never greasy! I even use some one grease stains on clothes and it always takes the stains out!
Tiffany R.
stroudsburg, PA
This is great dish soap it gets all the grease and dirt off the dishes and you don't have to use alot and I never worry that my dishes aren't going to be cleaned this is the only brand I use I've tried others and they didn't compare to dawn I love this product.
Jessica M.
Oneonta, AL
You can't go wrong with the good old blue Dawn! It can also be used for SO many things other than washing dishes! Just google it! It is the most amazing multi-purpose soap and our house couldn't survive without it! Everyone neeeeeeeddddssss this in their lives!
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
Nothing like the classic original, this works well. It's dish soap so I'm not sure what all can be said about it, it gets the dishes clean and smells like dish soap. It can be a little bit drying, but it's nothing that a bit of lotion afterwards won't fix.
NancyLuz K.
Tampa
My all time favorite!... I love how thick it is and how it helps a lot in removing the grease from my dishes. I have tried so many products and they were ok, but I still love Dawn among all them. Price wise? it's really good. I would recommend this to everyone.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?