BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Laci G.
Saint George, UT
I clean houses for a job. I work 5 days a week and keep very busy! We use Dawn dishsoap for window cleaning and actually almost everything we do involves Dawn. It doesn’t leave a build up and is absolutly amazing. You can get this product almost anywhere. I buy mine from my local Walmart here in Utah.
Indri D.
The best dish soap ever. Hands down, clean the best my dishes are spotless, greasiness is gone just 1 second. This is also multipurpose, if you have a pen stain, this is the best solutions, put a small amount of dawn and try to hand wash it it'll be disappear. Also perfect to wash your makeup brushes
Daisy O.
Lemoore, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the best I love how it lasts alot I put some in a regular empty Dawn container that I finished using from the previous months fill up with some soap and water and it will literally last me the longest time!
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Best of the best. It keeps my dishes clean, a small amount goes a long way. I use the dishwasher mostly but still need to hand wash some items, and my bottle literally lasts me eternity. I also love that they help and save animals from oil spills. Will definitely be the only brand of dish soap I buy!
Kimberly L.
Lynch, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only dish washing detergent I'll use is Dawn 2x concentrated.  The commercials say it all,  Dawn takes grease out of your way.  I've had to use 3 times the amount of bargain detergents and my dishes still felt greasy,  that's why Dawn dish detergent is the only one for me.
Olivia G.
Lucedale, MS
I've tried so many different dish soaps, but none even come close to being as good as Dawn is. It smells nice and clean; it suds up great; a little bit goes a long way. It's affordable, and I can always get it at my local dollar store or grocery store. My go to dish soap, and I will always repurchase.
Tiffany L.
Lancaster
So dawn is my favorite when it comes to washing dishes. It cuts through grease wonderfully. You don’t have to change your water a thousand times over. What is also great is it smells good and you can use it for everything. It also great to get stains out of baby clothes. Best dish washing liquid ever!!!
Crystal F.
Dawn is the only dish soap that I use. My favorite is the green antibacterial kind. It works better than any other dish soap at removing tough, caked on grease, food, and dirt. It's not harsh on sensitive hands, smells great, and doesn't leave behind any sort of smell. Dawn leaves your dishes spotless!
Stephanie V.
Dawn Classic Blue Dish soap Is my absolute favorite! It cleans my dishes super well. But i love it because you can use it everywhere in you house! If you mix it with vinegar and warm water you can use it to clean your shower or other glass surfaces. you can also use it on grease spot on your clothes.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This is the only dishwashing soap that I trust. I love using this on my dishes it gets everything is super sparkling clean. And you only need a little bit to remove any grease and grime from your dishes. The stuff works wonders and has gotten off stubborn baked on food.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon