BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Courtney N.
This product works the best on just about everything, not just dishes! It's got a good sent and is easy to use, a little goes a long way with hot water and always leaves my dishes in perfect clean condition.
Alexandria J.
West Richland, WA
Good ol' Dawn. Works great for cutting through grease stains, a cleaning product around the house, and even for dish washing. 4/5 starts because I don't like to use it for dishes (it dries by hands out too much).
Dixie C.
Greenwood, SC
This dish soap works wonders. You only need a small amount to do a sinkful of dishes. Smells pleasant and clean. Cuts grease well. I love that it is from a company that helps wildlife. The duck on the bottle is too cute! You get a good amount of dish soap for an affordable price.
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I rather like this dish soap. you can use less to wash the same amount of dishes so in turn it lasts much longer. this soap isnt expensive and if you hate going to the store too often then you can buy a big bottle that will last you forever it seems. this soap is sold just about everywhere
Leah L.
Winslow
Dawn is my absolute favorite dish detergent. I have tried most out there, and this is honestly the best! A little goes along way, cleans dishes beautifully, and does not irritate my hands.  It's a very clean scent. I only buy dawn and will never waste my money on anything else.
Cierra P.
Fallbrook, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
BEST soap EVER! Multi-cleaner soap you can literally use this on everything from baby bottles, to dishes, to your car if you really want. It has a nice clean smell to it so its not super overpowering. I always buy this soap and always make sure to have backups because it literally cleans EVERYTHING, any little piece of anything it wipes away soooooo quick with this soap. i recommend to EVERYONE.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I swear I will never use any other kind of dish soap. It can be used for so many different things its amazing. I even bath my dogs with it. Decent price for a great product! Keeps my dishes and my dogs clean.
Geraldine N.
Hyde Park
There is nothing as effective as this Original Dish Liquid. It is very concentrated so you can make it last a long time. We usually buy the largest size and pour it into the smaller bottles in order to make sure we are being economical. I have tried other versions such as the hand nourishing ones, and always keep coming back to the Original because it cuts through grease so efficiently.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You can not beat Original Dawn Dish Soap! You only need a few drops and it gets a whole sink full of dishes clean. Not only does it clean dishes, it works awesome on stains on your clothes. This is normally the only dish soap I buy, and is usually either on sale or has a coupon!
Cayce R.
This is my husbands favorite dish soap. It removes almost anything with minimal effort. A little goes a long way. It is not very harsh on your hands. You just know your dishes are clean when you use this.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?