BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Alli M.
I have used Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent for years. I have tried other brands, but I always come back to Dawn. Nothing cuts grease and grime like Dawn. I have sensitive hands and Dawn does not dry them out. If I have an oils stain on my clothing, I treat with stain remover and a drop or two of Dawn. Guarantee the stain will come out! I buy mine at Fred Meyer's.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
No pointbin purchasing any other dish detergent in my opinion. And believe me I have and have always been nothing but dissapointed! Dawn is just the best! A little goes a very long way and it removes grease without using your own elbow grease! ;-) it smells great no better which of the scents you choose and it lathers perfect. I just can't say enough good about this product.
Alexia S.
I don't use this soap for dishes, I mainly use it to wash my dog and I love it! It keeps the fleas and ticks away and she's super clean. It also leaves her coat soooooo soft and not greasy-looking! It's not over-drying so I make sure to wash her twice with it and then a scent shampoo. Seriously feel like this makes a huge difference because she hasn't had any fleas or ticks!
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, CA
Dawn is such an amazing soap! I really feel like my dishes are really clean after using it. I also really love the scent! I'm a makeup artist so I often have dirty brushes to clean after clients. I mix 1/4 cup dawn and 1/4 vinegar with hot water. It literally melts the foundation and makeup off of my brushes. I also use dawn to clean my beauty blenders. It works like a charm.
Summer L.
Crossroads , TX
This works so well! I really feel like it does an excellent job cleaning my dishes. I've tried to use other dish soaps and i go through them so much quicker because it takes more soap to actually get stuff clean. Its a tiny bit more expensive than most other brands but it is worth the extra .10 because id have to replace any other type of dish soap long before i would dawn.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Dawn is usually the only dish detergent I'll buy; it's gentle on hands, and cleans my dishes quickly and effectively without having to use tons of it like with other dish detergent brands. A little goes a long way, and I like buying the huge containers in bulk, so one container will usually last me months. Highly recommended; the cheaper dish detergents just don't compare!
Lakendra G.
So someone brought another brand of dishwashing liquid into my home while grocery shopping for me while I was ill. Let me tell you I will never doubt the cleaning power of Dawn, ever. Having to use another brand was torture. I found myself using more than I did with Dawn. It just did not get the job done. I am forever sold on Dawn, no other dishwashing liquid can compare.
Kristen B.
Plain City, OH
You can't go wrong with the original blue Dawn dish soap. I don't have to use a big amount and I feel like my dishes are clean without any films or residues when I am dry them off. Allowing the soap to sit for a bit before scrubbing helps really clean off the gunk, but with a little elbow grease you can get it off right away. I've tried other brands, but Dawn is my go-to.
Tara J.
San Antonio , TX
I haven't lived in a house with a dishwasher in 2 years...which isn't my dream but it is what it is for now. Anyway, Dawn original scent is the only dish soap I've used. It gets my dishes clean and it lasts for a while. I don't have to use a ton to get my sink full of dirty dishes clean. Until my family and I get into a house with a dishwasher, I'll continue to use Dawn.
Danielle C.
Logan, UT
A little bit of this stuff goes a LONG way! Its super versatile -- I have seen people who use this and making soda to create a cleaning paste. I also use this to get grease stains out of clothing. I love to buy my Dawn in Bulk at Costco. I always feel like i get the best value that way. It's always been effective for what I have used it for and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?