BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Leslie S.
Philadelphia
Dawn dish washing liquid has always been one of my favorite dishwashing detergents. It cuts grease like no other dishwashing liquid can. It's also good for removing stains from clothing. I'm not a fan of all the scents but the original and apple scents are okay. There are alot of choices. The best thing about Dawn is that you only need a little bit to get a good amount of suds to clean your dishes.
Hannah U.
Dawn is the cure to so many problems! It works like none other to cut through grease on dishes. I use it as my main stain remover on clothes or furniture. It even works on set-in grease stains! It’s also gentle enough on my hands that I can use it daily without them drying out.
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
great soap i like this one out of all , does clean my dishes real good i used to buy cheaper ones and they were crappy . cuts grease off the pans and smells great as well good for dogs honestly but i do recommend for people to buy this brand not expensive and pretty big
Katrina F.
Gettysburg
This is a great product! It’s the only dish brand soap I will every buy! It’s the only one that gets the grime and grease and yucky gunk off very easily! It’s def the best! It’s very easy to find in the store and very first effective! It comes in many different size bottles!
Tatyana V.
Minneapolis, Mn
We don’t use anything else but dawn. A little goes a long away. Its tough on grease and you don’t need much to clean the dishes. I have used dawn soap to get the grease out on the walls by stove. It’s great to get the stains out of the carpet also. It multi purpose product.
Jessica L.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Dawn dish soap is the OG of dishwashing. You can pick it up at any retailer and it is the best at cutting through grease. You only need a dot to clean a sink full of dishes. We use it with hydrogen peroxide and water in our carpet cleaner as well. Great for removing stains.
Green B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pretty much the only dish soap I buy. It easily lifts all the grease and gunk off the dishes. It's really gentle on your hands. I love that it is also great for the environment. It's not expensive at all and one bottle will last a long time! My go-to dish soap for a while!
Bridgett  P.
If you do not have in your household you need to go to your nearest store and buy it! I use this for everything from dishes to floor cleaner to getting stains out of my clothing and even for my rabbits' cages. It is by far one of the best soaps out there on the market!
Ruby P.
I've been using Dawn soap since I was old enough to start washing dishes, and it hasn't failed me once! Dawns grease removing ability is the best that I have ever come across. I've tried using cheaper brands; however, I end up using three times as much as I would Dawn soap, so I always end up going back to Dawn. I've never tried any other scent other than the original Dawn. The original Dawn has fresh/clean scent.  I highly recommend this to everyone, it is the best soap in the whole wide world. You can use it on and everything!
Teresa R.
Dunnellon, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn dish detergent makes my cleaning experience much more enjoyable!! It cuts thru grease and grime with such ease!! I use not only to wash dishes, but to clean my shower stall, wash my outside windows, wash my outside patio chairs and concrete flooring on porch!! I've even washed my dog in it when he rolled in used motor oil!! Live the big sized bottle!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?