BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original as a brand for so long now that I wouldn't want to change what isn't broken. I buy mine at  Walmart because they usually have some sort of coupon for it or discount of some sort so the value is good.

I have only used other dish soaps when I couldn't get any Dawn where I was at. Dawn cleans way better then other brands. Dawn is a brand that I can trust because it has shown me over and over again through the years. I have even used Dawn to get out stubborn stains on clothing.

I will continue to buy  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original dish soap AND I would recommend it to others.
Christian g.
knox, pa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap for life.  I have been using this exact blue soap for years and will never change.  I use soap in the kitchen and the laundry room. This is the best stain remover I have ever used.  Perfect on make up, oil, blood, and deep set in stains.  I just poor the soap all over the area where the stain is and let it set over night.  The next day I through the item in with the laundry.  Once the wash is done I always check to ensure the stain came out. I rarely have issues with a stain not getting out, unless it's a set in stain that has been in existence for quite some time.  Now to the kitchen - this is my number one soap. I love to purchase organic soaps, but I always go back to the blue dawn.  It's great at getting my dishes clean.  I use old bath and body works foaming soap containers and make my own foaming soap mixture to make the soap last longer.
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
From my experience trying different dish washing soaps, this is the best one for me. I've tried other products because they were on sale and find that I'm not satisfied with their results and I always go back to using Dawn Ultra. It's true! It only takes a little squirt and you can wash all your greasy pots and pans! I use a dishwasher, but always wash my pots and pans by hand, this product is the best.  Grease cleans off super quickly. It is a nice consistency, it is gentle on my hands, lathers nicely and is a great all around cleaner. I use it in my soap dispenser. I like the easy pour handle and the cap that doesn't spill and doesn't have hard soap stuck to the top.
melanie c.
Charlotte, NC

Terrica K.Texarkana, TX127 reviewsNov. 8, 2017, 1:42 p.m. I've tried other products because they were on sale and find that I'm not satisfied with their results and I always go back to using Dawn Ultra. It's true! It only takes a little squirt and you can wash all your greasy pots and pans!  Grease cleans off super quickly. It is a nice consistency, it is gentle on my hands, lathers nicely and is a great all around cleanser. theres so many different scents i love them all ! hands down the best ever . 10/10 recommend
Tracy G.
Tallahassee, FL
I have been using dawn for years! It really does get grease off your dishes easily! But one thing I love about Dawn is that is has many uses. So not only does it smell great and leave your dishes and pans clean but you can use it to wash your car. We use this to wash our SVU and it really works great on getting the tires clean. Recently we needed to get the house pressure washed. But before spending all that money decided to try using Dawn. All be darned it worked great! Just put some in a bowl with water and put it on with a scrub brush. We didn't even have to scrub hard to get the mildew stains off the siding. Super Happy
Cyndi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
This is my go to dishwashing soap to use. I like that it cleans the grime off my dishes without having to use a whole lot of elbow grease and leaves my glasses crystal clear with no soap or water marks on them. Speaking of grease, it's also great to use to soak pots and pans to really get a good easy clean done. I usually only have to let my pots and pans soak for up to a couple of hours depending on how bad they are, and the greasey grime cleans right up. I also love that proceeds go to help animals that have been affected by oil spills and what not.
carol i.
My husband and I absolutely love the effectiveness of Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid ORIGINAL. Original is capitalized because the other scents and varieties do not work the same. We use it to wash dishes of course, in addition to getting grease stains out of clothing and making fruit fly trappers. The only reason why we deducted one star is because it's made of potentially harmful chemicals. We continue to use Dawn because our parents and his grandmother are still living. They grew up using worse stuff. We've used multiple brands, such as Palmolive, Seventh Generation, Honest, Kirkland, and Equate. None of these brands can compare to the effectiveness of a nickel-sized drop of Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original!
biri n.
Bakersfield, CA
Love it I don't use anything else .
It makes washing dishes super easy and the price is amazing since a drip goes a long way and the smell isn't overwhelmin even the oily dirt dishes get clean with not effort of hard scrubbing I would recommend it to everyone
Stacy C.
This is the ONLY dish washing soap I use. I love that it is not bleach based so I can use it for more than jsut washing dishes, I use it to get stains off the furniture and even add a little when I mop the floors. I also love the fact that they use this to help with animals that are affected by oil spills, every once in a while I'll run out of dog shampoo and use this! It's honestly a multi purpose soap in my house hold
Khristina C.
Cottage grove, OR
We are big fans of dawn dish soap in our family! Not only have we used it to wash our dishes but it works amazing when your making homemade bath cleaner and toilet cleaner. We have also used it to clean our eye glasses and our windows in our home and it works amazing. (2-3 drops dawn in equal parts water and rubbing alcohol for the window cleaner, just spray directly on windows and wipe off and it works wonders!)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?