BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
This dish soap is a multicleaner. You seriously can use this soap for anything that needs to be clean. You have dirty dishes? Use DAWN. Your dog has fleas? Use Dawn. Your floor is leaving your socks black underneath? Use Dawn on your floor, (only like 3-4 drops for entire floor) You finished cutting up some chicken? Use Dawn. Your white shoes looks like they been buried in mud? Use Dawn. This soap is the bomb dot com.
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
From my experience trying different dish washing soaps, this is the best one for me. I've tried other products because they were on sale and find that I'm not satisfied with their results and I always go back to using Dawn Ultra. It's true! It only takes a little squirt and you can wash all your greasy pots and pans! I use a dishwasher, but always wash my pots and pans by hand, this product is the best.  Grease cleans off super quickly. It is a nice consistency, it is gentle on my hands, lathers nicely and is a great all around cleaner. I use it in my soap dispenser. I like the easy pour handle and the cap that doesn't spill and doesn't have hard soap stuck to the top.
carol i.
My husband and I absolutely love the effectiveness of Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid ORIGINAL. Original is capitalized because the other scents and varieties do not work the same. We use it to wash dishes of course, in addition to getting grease stains out of clothing and making fruit fly trappers. The only reason why we deducted one star is because it's made of potentially harmful chemicals. We continue to use Dawn because our parents and his grandmother are still living. They grew up using worse stuff. We've used multiple brands, such as Palmolive, Seventh Generation, Honest, Kirkland, and Equate. None of these brands can compare to the effectiveness of a nickel-sized drop of Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original!
Stephanie C.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn has an amazing reputation on it's own. I not only use dish soap for my dishes but also the floor counter anything that needs a true cleaning. I think it is the best dish soap out there and it lasts for many dishes. I have tried other dish soaps that don't even come close to comparing. If you're looking for a good dish soap stop here you have found it.
Allycia H.
Mega Parent Expert
Hands down the best dish soap there is. Nothing cuts through grease the way Dawn does. A little goes a long ways, it normally takes me several months to go through my bottle of soap. The best part is you can use it for way more than washing dishes. It removes stains from clothes, gum from carpet, and marker off the walls. If you have kids, this is a must have in your home.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn Dishwashing liquid is the best! It cleans my dishes, gets grease spots out of my husband’s work clothes, and is great for washing my car. I love the fact that is gentle but effective. The price is inexpensive and you can find it at any store or mass retailer. Thank you Dawn for all that you do in my home and for the economy!
Lisa C.
Springfield
The only dish soap I will use.. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original   it has way more uses that just to wash dishes. It also can be used on cars, anything w oil and greese. This is the best stuff to use. There' many uses for this product . You can find all its uses on pintrest or on there Web site.
Herisha A.
Stafford , TX
Mega Parent Expert
I use this for my dishes and also a little for my pet. Great value and great price. I go to Walmart and also Walgreens to get this. You can always find a coupon for this.  It cuts great and also helps when you have the toughest stains let us soak in hot water with a little and your good to go no scrubbing necessary.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
Only dish soap I will allow in my house to wash dishes. This is honestly the best soap I have ever used and it sometimes works better than my own dish washer. I also found a dupe if anyone is interested which is the walmart brand of this product and it works just as well and does all of the same things for a lower cost.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Mega Parent Expert
When it says three times the power it means it!! There's nothing bad that I can say about Dawn they are one of the best soaps for washing dishes I also use it to get grease stains or oil stains out of clothing. I get a lot of mud in clothes and it also is great for that. I use the original because it does not have an overbearing sent to it I do not like scented soaps. Dawn also does not leave my hands feeling dried out which I really like.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?