BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Christian g.
knox, pa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap for life.  I have been using this exact blue soap for years and will never change.  I use soap in the kitchen and the laundry room. This is the best stain remover I have ever used.  Perfect on make up, oil, blood, and deep set in stains.  I just poor the soap all over the area where the stain is and let it set over night.  The next day I through the item in with the laundry.  Once the wash is done I always check to ensure the stain came out. I rarely have issues with a stain not getting out, unless it's a set in stain that has been in existence for quite some time.  Now to the kitchen - this is my number one soap. I love to purchase organic soaps, but I always go back to the blue dawn.  It's great at getting my dishes clean.  I use old bath and body works foaming soap containers and make my own foaming soap mixture to make the soap last longer.
Kimberly T.
Stockbridge, GA
In the past, I would buy just any old dish soap. (Typically whatever was cheapest.) I bought Dawn on sale and with a coupon and I am SOLD! I really feel like this actually cleans my dishes, not just remove food. It smells wonderful and cuts grease like no other. I have also used Dawn to bathe my dog during an awful flea season this past summer. It worked wonders! The fleas were killed instantly and the soap didn't irritate my dog's sensitive skin. This soap is also great for cleaning grime off cabinets and soap scum in tubs and showers. I love it!
melanie c.
Charlotte, NC

Terrica K.Texarkana, TX127 reviewsNov. 8, 2017, 1:42 p.m. I've tried other products because they were on sale and find that I'm not satisfied with their results and I always go back to using Dawn Ultra. It's true! It only takes a little squirt and you can wash all your greasy pots and pans!  Grease cleans off super quickly. It is a nice consistency, it is gentle on my hands, lathers nicely and is a great all around cleanser. theres so many different scents i love them all ! hands down the best ever . 10/10 recommend
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
From my experience trying different dish washing soaps, this is the best one for me. I've tried other products because they were on sale and find that I'm not satisfied with their results and I always go back to using Dawn Ultra. It's true! It only takes a little squirt and you can wash all your greasy pots and pans! I use a dishwasher, but always wash my pots and pans by hand, this product is the best.  Grease cleans off super quickly. It is a nice consistency, it is gentle on my hands, lathers nicely and is a great all around cleaner. I use it in my soap dispenser. I like the easy pour handle and the cap that doesn't spill and doesn't have hard soap stuck to the top.
Tracy G.
Tallahassee, FL
I have been using dawn for years! It really does get grease off your dishes easily! But one thing I love about Dawn is that is has many uses. So not only does it smell great and leave your dishes and pans clean but you can use it to wash your car. We use this to wash our SVU and it really works great on getting the tires clean. Recently we needed to get the house pressure washed. But before spending all that money decided to try using Dawn. All be darned it worked great! Just put some in a bowl with water and put it on with a scrub brush. We didn't even have to scrub hard to get the mildew stains off the siding. Super Happy
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely cannot go a day without using this blue dawn in my house! It is a miracle product! I use it for everything! It can get stains that have been set in the article of clothing out within minutes! I mix it with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to use as a cleaner for our microfiber couch-it looks brand new! Obviously, we use it daily on dishes as it is the only product that completely cuts the grease down making it easier to wash. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
carol i.
My husband and I absolutely love the effectiveness of Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid ORIGINAL. Original is capitalized because the other scents and varieties do not work the same. We use it to wash dishes of course, in addition to getting grease stains out of clothing and making fruit fly trappers. The only reason why we deducted one star is because it's made of potentially harmful chemicals. We continue to use Dawn because our parents and his grandmother are still living. They grew up using worse stuff. We've used multiple brands, such as Palmolive, Seventh Generation, Honest, Kirkland, and Equate. None of these brands can compare to the effectiveness of a nickel-sized drop of Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original!
Amberly K.
Winona, MN
I really love using dawn dish soap. I love all the different products they have on the shelf including the dish soap that mosturizers your hands. At my local store I can get a big bottle for $4.99. In my opinion Dawn dish soap is the only dish soap that lasts while i'm doing dishes. Other soaps tend to disappear and I have to refill the sink and start all over. Dawn also has many great scents to choose from so your dishwashing experience is the best it can be.
biri n.
Bakersfield, CA
Love it I don't use anything else .
It makes washing dishes super easy and the price is amazing since a drip goes a long way and the smell isn't overwhelmin even the oily dirt dishes get clean with not effort of hard scrubbing I would recommend it to everyone
Stacy C.
This is the ONLY dish washing soap I use. I love that it is not bleach based so I can use it for more than jsut washing dishes, I use it to get stains off the furniture and even add a little when I mop the floors. I also love the fact that they use this to help with animals that are affected by oil spills, every once in a while I'll run out of dog shampoo and use this! It's honestly a multi purpose soap in my house hold
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?