BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Julia S.
Denton, TX
We have used this for years and it is always able to cut through the tough grease. the scent is mild so its not an issue, but it is also pleasant. I would be willing to try a new one, but the value is really good and it gets the job done. so there is no reason not to repurchase it.
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
Dawn is the dishwashing detergent that my family has used for years and it's the only one I buy! It works the best against grease and tough-to-tackle food that is stuck onto glassware/pans/etc. Plus, it can safely clean up ducks/penguins/other animals when there's been an oil spill!
Matasha M.
Paris, TX
Dawn does wonders, not just dishes I use it for everything, Summer time I clean out my sons little pool, I was his shoes in it, i always soak my dish towels in hot water and Dawn soap to get access grease out
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have no complaints about Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid! Not only does it get my dishes squeaky clean, but I use this to clean up grease and messes from my stove, oven, and countertops! This also cleans the makeup out of my makeup brushes! No other brand does a better job than Dawn!
Courtney P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is amazing. I always use dawn, I've tried other dish soap and nothing is comparable when it comes to cleaning greasy dishes. It really does cut through the grease with out all the extra elbow grease
Tavia K.
Lexington, KY
This is the only dishwashing liquid that I buy for stripping cloth diapers (Bum Genius). You must get the BLUE kind for diapers. It is recommended to put a squirt or 2 in the wash when washing cloth diapers about once every 2-3 months for help with absorbancy and prevent repelling.
Ashleigh B.
Rathdrum , ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn dishwashing liquid does a great job of getting dishes clean! Always cuts the through the grease and grime while never leaving any film. Also works great at getting any grease spots out of clothing!
Shaiky D.
Dawn is a TIME SAVER in the kitchen ! All i use is Dawn when I wash dishes, not just because the smell of dawn relaxes me for some reason but it actually knocks out grease and food residue the FIRST time !!!! Look in the Sundays newspaper for coupons and sales on Dawn Dish Soap !!!!
Britty S.
Knox, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn dish soap it's one of the only brands my family uses it works very effectively at getting our dishes spotless it smells very good doesn't dry out your hands and is affordable I would recommend
Hillary S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love dawn! We use it from the house to the cars down to the animals! It's amazing! And can be purchased everywhere like your local wallmart and comes in bunches of scents! We buy it every time
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?