BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Bethanie H.
Crawfordville, Fl
Very good dish soap and is very versatile as a household cleaner. Works on anything from dishes to dogs, to clothes to floors, even can be used in the bathroom and dishwasher! Works wonderful and love the smell!
Domonique C.
Garfield Hts, OH
I have tried plenty of dish soaps but Dawn is by far the best. I love how concentrated the formula is and I love how I only need a tiny bit to clean my dishes. And when they say Dawn cuts the grease, that is so true. Even after I wash a greasy pan my dish water doesn't feel yucky.
Sarah M.
This is the only dish soap I buy. It's inexpensive and easy to find and it works so well and smells good. Definitely worth it. It works for just about anything and cleans up messes on countertops and dishes
Hillary S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love dawn! We use it from the house to the cars down to the animals! It's amazing! And can be purchased everywhere like your local wallmart and comes in bunches of scents! We buy it every time
Britney C.
Kelso, WA
Love love love Dawn! It has been used in my house forever, and was used by my parents and grandparents growing up. Effectively cleans everything and a tiny amount goes so far! Would definitely recommend!
Shaiky D.
Dawn is a TIME SAVER in the kitchen ! All i use is Dawn when I wash dishes, not just because the smell of dawn relaxes me for some reason but it actually knocks out grease and food residue the FIRST time !!!! Look in the Sundays newspaper for coupons and sales on Dawn Dish Soap !!!!
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Have always and will always use dawn dishwashing soap. It smells nice but isn't overpowering and it's affordable. I always get mine at Walmart. It cleans even the toughest stains and lasts for a long time.
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
I have no complaints about Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid! Not only does it get my dishes squeaky clean, but I use this to clean up grease and messes from my stove, oven, and countertops! This also cleans the makeup out of my makeup brushes! No other brand does a better job than Dawn!
Lauren F.
I wont ever use another dish soap. Been using it for many years and it has never let me down. Also they help with the animals affected by oil spills, and any company that does that is commendable in my book.
Sara M.
Menifee, CA
Nothing cuts grease like this stuff! A little goes a long way and it has multiple uses! If I drop greasy food on my clothes I rub a tad bit of this on it then throw it in the wash and its gone! It also work great on ovens and microwaves! Basically anything greasy I reach for dawn!
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?