BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Brittany H.
Talladega, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The bubbles seem to minimize when washing dishes. I catch myself having to add more soap. Drys my hands out to bad. But it does work very well giving my dog a bath defiantly gets him clean. I just prefer Pomolive soft touch it's long lasting & is gentle on the hands but tough on the grease.
Chelsey T.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I LOVE Dawn! I barely have to use any to wash a whole sink of dishes! I don't just use it on my dishes! It also takes stains out of clothes, and just about anything! I swear by dawn, it's a miracle worker!
Mady K.
Tolar, TX
You can't go wrong with original dawn ! Good for other uses like washing your dog when he is covered in sticky stuff. Also a little dawn and vinegar can be mixed together to make a good fly killer. No joke!
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this dawn dish detergent , just a bit and that's it. I think the price is worth it and the scent is nice I really really recommend this product it will last for a whole moth and a half I'll keep buy in it!
Michelle M.
Dawn is the ABSOLUTE best dish soap that I have used! I did try several other brands but quickly learned this is best brand to use! It helps remove stains quickly and easily and safe for animals is a plus!!
Raelynn l.
The best dish soap I've ever used! I won't buy anything else it works so good. I think it's a very good value and worth the price. I love that it doesn't have much of a scent. I would recommend it to anyone.
Ashley H.
There are so many benefits for using Dawn soap! The first one is that it works great on tough dishes and pans that might have crusty pieces; they do a lot of great work for the wildlife and finally I just learned form dog grooming that it removes grease from dogs and helps prevent fleas!
Kassidy K.
Independence, MO
Cleans well however does have a drying effect. Now I use this on not only dishes but this is a great addition to a bath if there is a poison ivy, oak or sumac problem. You can get a large bottle of this from costco and use it to refill your smaller bottles at a fraction of the price.
Alex R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Dawn is a must. I've never used another brand that can get grease out of dishes. Absolutely no cons to this product. This will be the only one I use! And you can find it pretty much anywhere which is nice.
Ariela H.
This product is reliable when it come to cleaning the dishes but the smell is not super pleasant it smells just like dishes it don't battle the food smell but does fight hard grease on dishes which is good.
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?