BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Samara F.
Easthampton, MA
I have a huge bottle of this stuff and I love it because it lasts so long and smells so clean! I need to try some different scents because I tend to go with the same stuff all the time. I highly recommend trying this size.
Herline G.
The best stuff ever. I have used it to wash dishes,remove food stains from clothing and also to clean makeup brushes and my beauty sponges. It is effect and a classic item that almost everyone has used before.
Ginger G.
Toledo, OH
This is the most basic, but wonderful dishwashing soap I have ever used. I am amazed by the formula in this soap and it has a nice refreshing scent. It is very effective in getting oils off of your hands or dishes and it makes everything squeaky clean. I would recommend this to everyone.
Tasha F.
Hernando , MS
The ONLY dish soap in our cabinet. I love the versatility. We use it for dishes, stained clothes, and even washing the dog! Great soap for many different uses. Smells great and clean too! Will continue to buy.
Christy O.
Dawn is the only dish soap I use and have enjoyed using it. I like that it takes away the grease from my dishes. A little goes along ways and it suds up nice. My dishes are always nice and clean and shiny.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn can be used for so much more than just dishes. I'm not going to sit here and name a thousand things it can do. Instead I'm going to urge you to google dawn dish liquid uses. I promise you will be amazed!
Sydney M.
Montgomery, TX
The original will always be my favorite! Not only does this do wonders to degrease my pots, pans, played, and silverware, it also is one of my mechanic husbands favorite ways to get the dirt, grease, and grime off of his hands at the end of every day. This is a constant in our household
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish detergebt that i like and will use. Nothing cuts grease like dawn. Married to a mechanic?? Use dawn in his laundry as well. It works wonders. It streatches more than any other detergent.
Katie F.
Asheville
There is no better dishwashing liquid than original blue Dawn. I use this for more than washing dishes. I use it to clean with vinegar. I use it to spot clean carpets. It cuts through grease with no problem.
Terri J.
Romeoville
I ONLY use dawn in my home. It's gentle yet so strong ! It's the only soap that gets the job done right the first time ! Always worth whatever it's cost is. I've always recommended this product to people !
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?