Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA

Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.

Emily O.
Emily O.
Boonville, NY
Same!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
1 year, 7 months ago
The Okay is my favorite also
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
1 year, 7 months ago
I tend to purchased the purple one - but I'm going to try the pink now.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
1 year, 7 months ago
I agree with you. The Olay one is definitely one of my favorites. It smells so good and makes my hands really soft.
GlitterToGaming ..
I like all of them
Trinidad P.
Trinidad P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
That one and Platinum are my favorites
Amber B.