Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK

What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Alicesa S.
Tiffany A.
Cropwell
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The scents are great but to get the most out of it like stain wash, it has to be the original blue dawn
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Smithville
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Honestly I love the original. It’s dawn and I don’t like my dishes smelling like my laundry or body wash.
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
Philadelphia, PA
11 months, 1 week ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the gain & the pink one with olay 👌🏽
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Hampton, VA
1 year, 4 months ago
I love the fuji cherry blossom
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Apple
Dagmara A.
Dagmara A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like the original blue one.
Sarah J.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
1 year, 11 months ago
I love the gain scented ones!