Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3

What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä

Stefani B.
Stefani B.
1 month, 1 week ago
I put a few drops in a spray bottle and add water and spray my plants with it. It repels unwanted bugs from ur flowers!
Alicesa S.
Alicesa S.
Louisville
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Great to kill fleas!! And grease
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Cropwell
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use original blue dawns with a little of detergant and fill spray bottle with water and i pre-treat stains on clothes. I also make my own cleaning spray with bleach pineal and a little dawn.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Smithville
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Husbands grease stains on his favorite jeans. I immediately put a drop on with alittle water and throw in the wash. Better than shout!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
5 months, 1 week ago
It is good to rid pets of fleas.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Campton Hills, IL
6 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use it on my counters, stove, and table
Haley L.
Haley L.
cedar city, UT
10 months, 2 weeks ago
i clean my beauty blenders and makeup brushes with dawn! works like a charm.
Stefanie H.
Stefanie H.
Marine City, MI
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I wash windows and greasy uniforms of my husband
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Fitchburg, MA
1 year ago
I spot treat my clothes with it and some baking soda!
Brandina E.
Brandina E.
Longview, TX
1 year, 1 month ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Blue dawn kills fleas on my cats and dog.