Erika S.
Chula vista, CA

My mother in-law likes to put water in my soap dispenser when she visits, Do you water down you dish soap?

Jennifer S.
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
4 years, 7 months ago
I only add water when its down to the very end so that I can get the rest of the detergent out.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Valencia , CA
4 years, 7 months ago
My mother does the same thing. She says it's because it suds up too much, but that's what I love about Dawn. Needless to say, I don't water it down.
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
5 years, 2 months ago
I don't but I think it seems like a good idea. I've heard to make the foaming type you mix half warm water and half dawn and shake it up.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 2 months ago
Yes, I always add water because it is so thick and it saves me money.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Chapin, SC
5 years, 3 months ago
It is super concentrated, so you don't need a bunch. I'm sure adding water gives you that satisfaction of using 'enough' for those that feel just a short squirt or a few drops won't do the job (when it actually is all you need).
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
5 years, 3 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I do add water, but not till the end so that I can get that last little bit out a little easier. I wouldn't really want to water it down from the beginning.