Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? I gotta tell you guys, I had popcorn butter all over a brand new pair of jeans and I scrubbed some original dawn into them and let them sit and the grease came out in the wash. Has anyone else tried this?
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Tucson, AZ
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Blue Dawn is my #1 laundry stain fighter! Gets the grease & dirt every time!
Jacy D.
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
1 year, 6 months ago
I use Dawn dish soap on stains all the time!
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
1 year, 8 months ago
I tried this 2 weeks on one of my t-shirts and the grease spot was gone. Google told me use baking soda along with it but I didn't. It still works either way!
Lydie D.
Lydie D.
Orleans, Ontario
2 years ago
I'm going to have to try that. I didn't by this as a dish washing soap; I got this as a grease remover.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
2 years, 2 months ago
Yes! It rocks!
Savannah O.
Savannah O.
2 years, 2 months ago
No I haven't but I definitely will from now on.
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes, Dawn is super good at removing grease. Anything oil based, actually....
2 years, 4 months ago
Yes, that's a trick that my mom has been using for the last 25+ years. When messes happened, she would take out either the Dawn, the baking soda or the vinegar, depending on what it was. She could get just about anything out.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
2 years, 4 months ago
No but I read about this. I'm now convinced that I can do most of my cleaning using Dawn, vinegar, baking soda and peroxide. (not all together)
Aleanndra N.
Aleanndra N.
Bossier City, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Omg i am so gonna try that thank you!