Talladega, AL

Dawn dish detergent is it what you expect in kitchen's greasy issues?
kendra i.
kendra i.
Sept. 5, 2016, 5:37 a.m.
Yes it is
Tara R.
Tara R.
March 25, 2013, 6:55 p.m.
It also works great to get grease off your hands when normal handsoap won't.
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Feb. 21, 2013, 2:54 p.m.
I worked in a professional kitchen and bakery. We used Dawn
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Dec. 8, 2012, 10:28 a.m.
I won't buy anything else. it is a waste of money. It makes my clean up tooo easy and the sud power...hey!!! I have to see the bubbles or I don't think it is really getting clean..lol
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Nov. 24, 2012, 9:14 p.m.
Yes yes yes... Dawn works great on grease but doesn't dry out your hands.
Deborah Ann N.
Deborah Ann N.
Nov. 23, 2012, 10:34 a.m.
Dawn is the only detergent that will clean your most delicate glasses/dishes and your driveway too.
Maresha C.
Maresha C.
Nov. 22, 2012, 8:37 p.m.
Yes works perfect
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Nov. 22, 2012, 5:45 p.m.
Dawn is the only brand Ill buy. If its a REALLY tough grease Ill use the original blue but I like the others as well.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Nov. 20, 2012, 10:46 a.m.
Yes, it cleans grease better than any other dish detergent I've used.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Nov. 20, 2012, 8:49 a.m.
Yes it cuts through grease yet its gentle enough on your hands and even animals
Erica C.
Erica C.
Nov. 19, 2012, 10:58 a.m.
Yes, I love the Dawn soap with Olay :)
Katie B.
Katie B.
Nov. 19, 2012, 3:58 a.m.
Yes. Dawn is the only brand of dish detergent I use because it cleans the best.
Rhoda C.
Rhoda C.
Nov. 18, 2012, 12:14 a.m.
I think so! Just soaking anything in this with grease or waterer, it helps remove it so easily. This soap you can trust to get the worst grease situations done.
Nov. 17, 2012, 7:43 p.m.
Absolutely, it is the best, you can buy other brands but you will find that this last longer than any other and removes the grese.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Nov. 15, 2012, 7:47 a.m.
Dawn has been the only dish soap I have ever used because my mom used it, my aunts, my grandma. How can all those women be wrong? I also use the original blue Dawn to wash my pets, it kills fleas better than flea shampoo.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Nov. 14, 2012, 9:55 a.m.
Dawn is so powerful and yet gentle that it is used to clean wild life when there is an oil spill. I remember when the BP oild spilled in the Gulf of Mexico, the Pelicans and other birds were cleaned from all the gunk caused by the oil with dawn detergent.
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Nov. 14, 2012, 8:37 a.m.
Yes. Dawn is the only dish detergent that works to clean the greasiest pots and pans in our house. I've tried other brands and they don't clean like Dawn.

Join Now