Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC

Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath

Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Cropwell
3 weeks, 3 days ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I haven't but if I wanted bubble bath I would.
âme K.
âme K.
Cleveland
5 months, 4 weeks ago
Yes and with a little olive oil it makes your skin soft
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
7 months, 1 week ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
No but I've seen commercials of animals using it.
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
Philadelphia, PA
9 months, 1 week ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
No never lol but only because I never thought about it lol I just use shampoo if we don’t have any bubble bath sitting around 😊
Sukema K.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
9 months, 4 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Absolutely, whenever I want a bubble bath and there's not any bubble bath in the home. It's very gentle on the skin so I don't have to worry about breaking out.
Sammi L.
Sammi L.
10 months, 1 week ago
When out of bubble bath, yes!
Nick S.
Nick S.
Bruceton
1 year, 2 months ago
Heck yea! Just don't try it in a jacuzzi of hot tub! 😂
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
1 year, 3 months ago
Sammi P.
Sammi P.
Jackson, MI
1 year, 8 months ago
I've never thought about it
Sandy S.