amanda m.

Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!

Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
I've done it myself :)
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Also try coconut oil for softness
Genevieve S.
Genevieve S.
1 year, 8 months ago
Well try do it on duck on television, I don't see why not
Krystina D.
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
1 year, 9 months ago
Oh yes I use it to bathe my cats!
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
1 year, 9 months ago
Never tried it but I just might !!
laura b.
laura b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Nope I do on my two dogs
GlitterToGaming ..
GlitterToGaming ..
I've used it on pets
Misty R.
Misty R.
1 year, 9 months ago
My mom swears it helps to get rid of fleas. Never tried it myself but I hear it works from many people.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Crisfield, MD
No I do!
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I give them a bath at least once a week with it. It helps get rid of fleas!