haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Yes, Dawn Dish Soap is the master at releasing greasy, baked on food from dishes, but that is only the beginning. I use Daw Dish Soap everyday in so many ways.

Let me say that I know I am very fortunate to have a hubby who willingly washes dishes. He did have to be schooled on how little soap it takes to wash a sink full. There will be no wasting the blue stuff in our house.

I have used this stuff, either mixed with other cleaning agents or usually just water, to clean our vehicles, walls, power wheels, toys, appliances, storage bins and more. I also use it to get stains out clothes, carpets and rugs. I only use a tiny bit because if I use too much I end up with a bubbly mess. Which brings me to my favorite thing to make with this soap.

The best way I have used blue Dawn is to make bubble solution with our kiddos.
Here is what we do:
6 cups of water (warm works best)
slowly stir in 1 cup Dawn