Wendy C.
Suffolk, VA
My favorite dish soap, as I've found alternative uses for it. For example, I adopted a fur baby who was infested with fleas, after doing my research I learned that Dawn's Original is gentle enough to give fur babies baths without damaging their fur, but also strong enough not only to get rid of the odors on stinky pets but also to kill fleas. I used this to keep fleas under control along with a flea comb from Amazon until we had our vet appointment. I would recommend for both greasy dishes, smelly and/or flea infested pooches.