BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Virginia T.
Alhambra
You can't go wrong with Dawn soap. It leaves your dishes clean, smelling good and your hands feeling soft. This is my go-to soap. I've tried other ones, but this one makes my dishes feeling the cleanest. It's not that expensive either and comes in a variety of sizes. I love having the small bottle at the top of my sink and a large one at the bottom. I just refill it everytime I'm done with the one on top. I have yet to try other scents, but I think Orginal is fine. Other scents like Apple smells too sweet for me - I don't want my clean dishes smelling like any sort of food.
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
one drop to clean a whole pile of dishes.
Few drops in a spray bottle with water to clean your windows!! Same thing to clean ceramic tiles.
Poison Ivy? You guess it, few drops of the blue magic and the itch goes away!!I may or may not have to wash my dog with Down when I was out of option with a veeeery muddy mutt.
Totally safe for their skins.
Dawn is seriously magic and versatile!
Stephanie W.
Portage
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used Dawn for years. There are cheaper brands on the market but none have the multipurpose abilities of Dawn original. Not only is it a great dish liquid, it is also great for killing fleas and I also use it along with a few other products to make my own laundry soak that gets rid of stains and odor. I will always use Dawn for these very reasons. Highly recommend.
brooke a.
United States
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down the greatest dish detergent ever created!! Works wonderfully against grease & cooked on stains. They're slogan, "tough on grease, gentle on skin", has been proven again & again. Dawn is also the only detergent that is trusted by wildlife experts to clean oiled animals. Has always been & will always be the best!!🙌
Lisa H.
Conroe, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is a staple in our home. It will clean anything! We are kitten foster parents and many of them come to us dirty and with fleas. First order of business is a warm blue Dawn bath. It gets them clean and actually kills the fleas. Only the original blue Dawn does that! It's gentle enough for small babies.
Katie L.
Lockport
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I will use! It leaves my dishes clean, no smudge marks or filmy coating. Dawn dish soap is also a lifesaver for many other things in our household. It is great for treating clothes that have stains. It’s also great to use on pets as a more natural way to get rid of fleas.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original as a brand for so long now that I wouldn't want to change what isn't broken. I buy mine at  Walmart because they usually have some sort of coupon for it or discount of some sort so the value is good.

I have only used other dish soaps when I couldn't get any Dawn where I was at. Dawn cleans way better then other brands. Dawn is a brand that I can trust because it has shown me over and over again through the years. I have even used Dawn to get out stubborn stains on clothing.

I will continue to buy  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original dish soap AND I would recommend it to others.
Kathy K.
Pharr, TX
Being a busy mom, part time caterer, and animal lover, Dawn Original blue is the ONLY dish soap we ever use. It works great on all of our dishes, my catering pans, and all the service plates and platters. It is a great degreaser around the house and is all I use outside since it is safe around animals and wildlife. I use it to scrub the suet residue off the bird feeders as well as the side of the house! We also help with cat rescues. This past week we helped rescue a stray dogs who were covered in dirt and fleas. A good bath in Dawn blue and they were clean and flea free! If any of our pets need a bath we know Dawn blue is safe and will do the job! We buy it a Sams Club in the big bottle 2 or 3 at a time. We never, I mean never, leave home without Dawn! We keep a bottle in the van since you never know when you might need it!
Ashley E.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Target
Dawn has proven to be the most effective dish liquid detergent that cuts grease and cleans quickly which ultimately makes dish washing by hand almost fun! There isn't anything else on the market, I believe, that can compete with Dawn Detergent strength AND the price Is AWESOME!
Josephine B.
Lawrence, KS
I use my dawn on my dishes and it really cuts through oil amazing. I hate the feeling of it so when I have it stuck on my hands I use my dawn and it gets it right off. I also used it to give my puppy baths when he was smaller because it is so gentle you can do that.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon