BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Christian g.
knox, pa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap for life.  I have been using this exact blue soap for years and will never change.  I use soap in the kitchen and the laundry room. This is the best stain remover I have ever used.  Perfect on make up, oil, blood, and deep set in stains.  I just poor the soap all over the area where the stain is and let it set over night.  The next day I through the item in with the laundry.  Once the wash is done I always check to ensure the stain came out. I rarely have issues with a stain not getting out, unless it's a set in stain that has been in existence for quite some time.  Now to the kitchen - this is my number one soap. I love to purchase organic soaps, but I always go back to the blue dawn.  It's great at getting my dishes clean.  I use old bath and body works foaming soap containers and make my own foaming soap mixture to make the soap last longer.
This dish soap is a multicleaner. You seriously can use this soap for anything that needs to be clean. You have dirty dishes? Use DAWN. Your dog has fleas? Use Dawn. Your floor is leaving your socks black underneath? Use Dawn on your floor, (only like 3-4 drops for entire floor) You finished cutting up some chicken? Use Dawn. Your white shoes looks like they been buried in mud? Use Dawn. This soap is the bomb dot com.
Teresa R.
Dunnellon, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn dish detergent makes my cleaning experience much more enjoyable!! It cuts thru grease and grime with such ease!! I use not only to wash dishes, but to clean my shower stall, wash my outside windows, wash my outside patio chairs and concrete flooring on porch!! I've even washed my dog in it when he rolled in used motor oil!! Live the big sized bottle!!
Tracy G.
Tallahassee, FL
I have been using dawn for years! It really does get grease off your dishes easily! But one thing I love about Dawn is that is has many uses. So not only does it smell great and leave your dishes and pans clean but you can use it to wash your car. We use this to wash our SVU and it really works great on getting the tires clean. Recently we needed to get the house pressure washed. But before spending all that money decided to try using Dawn. All be darned it worked great! Just put some in a bowl with water and put it on with a scrub brush. We didn't even have to scrub hard to get the mildew stains off the siding. Super Happy
carol i.
My husband and I absolutely love the effectiveness of Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid ORIGINAL. Original is capitalized because the other scents and varieties do not work the same. We use it to wash dishes of course, in addition to getting grease stains out of clothing and making fruit fly trappers. The only reason why we deducted one star is because it's made of potentially harmful chemicals. We continue to use Dawn because our parents and his grandmother are still living. They grew up using worse stuff. We've used multiple brands, such as Palmolive, Seventh Generation, Honest, Kirkland, and Equate. None of these brands can compare to the effectiveness of a nickel-sized drop of Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original!
Nary V.
This is the best dish soup to get rid of grease. Not only do I use it for my dishes but when I get grease stains on my clothes I spot wash the grease stains on my shirt with dawn to get rid of the grease. I wish I would have known this tip sooner cause I threw away so many shirts cause I was not able to get rid of it.
Janisa Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I buy. It is worth the dollar or more extra than the other brands. It cleans so well. If there is grease, it cuts right through it and doesn’t leave a residue. I also use this on my clothes if there is a grease/oil stain. I rub some Dawn Original on the stain and then put it in the wash and it comes right out. I won’t use any other scent of Dawn because I don’t think it works as well as this original does.
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
From my experience trying different dish washing soaps, this is the best one for me. I've tried other products because they were on sale and find that I'm not satisfied with their results and I always go back to using Dawn Ultra. It's true! It only takes a little squirt and you can wash all your greasy pots and pans! I use a dishwasher, but always wash my pots and pans by hand, this product is the best.  Grease cleans off super quickly. It is a nice consistency, it is gentle on my hands, lathers nicely and is a great all around cleaner. I use it in my soap dispenser. I like the easy pour handle and the cap that doesn't spill and doesn't have hard soap stuck to the top.
Jana W.
Tehachapi
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We, my husband and I, use Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid ORIGINAL on EVERYTHING!  It works on all dishes, pots and pans, cuts thru bacon grease and other hard to get off oils and grease.  We also use it on oil stains in the garage from car leaks, and oil stains on clothes.  We keep it up high as it might be harmful to small children if swallowed, but it is our most preferred soap.
Erin B.
A classic dishwashing staple, this soap does a great job of removing food residue, even the really sticky stuff. I like the smell because it is not overpowering or too “perfumey.” I use it all the time and stick to Dawn because I know it works. I purchased mine from Walmart. I would definitely recommend to others! They have different scents so if you don’t like this one you have other options.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?