Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Photos (140)
Aggie R.
Aggie R.
Palm Bay, FL

I love this detergent because of its super cleaning power. I also use it as a pretreatment on clothing or even a stain remover. It does wonders. A little goes a long way. The only reason I took one star away was that it can seriousely be dangerous if ingested! How do I know? I'm glad you asked! I had a drinking bottle full of water when my 4 y/o son decided to "help me wash it " when I wasn't looking. Since the water bottle was blue in color I didn't see the color change. Not knowing my son put dawn in to my bottle, I proceeded to take a big chug of water out of the bottle. I spat whatever I could but a lot of it did make it down the pipe. The burn I experienced I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy. I thought my throat and esophagus were on fire and began to vomit uncontrollably (which was probably a good thing at this point). I couldn't get enough of water to flush it out and it think it just made it worse. I cried for my husband to grab some milk and that finally calmed things a bit but then my tail end paid for it since I'm lactose intolerant...lmbo!
Conclusion: Great product, just deadly if ingested lol
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.

Dawn is by far one of the best dish soaps on the market. What's great about this dish soap is that it actually works and you can definitely tell a difference when using it. When I buy dish soap this is the one I gravitate to purchasing knowing it will get the job done with ease. You need very little for this product to work and its great on tough on grease and dishes with food stuck on them. With other soaps I'm practically getting a work out trying to scrub off the food particles whereas with Dawn it makes it easy. It has a great lather to it and there's all different types of scents that are amazing as well. This goes on sale for $0.99 at Walgreens and CVS so be sure to look for the sale. They also have coupons in the local newspaper. When you purchase the dish soap make sure to buy one's with animals on it because those sales on those bottles go for Dawn's aid in helping clean animals from oil spills. Great product and wonderful that they are helping animals. Love this stuff!
Esra C.
Esra C.

Dawn original blue dish soap is the best. It only cleans everything but it's tough on Greece not tour budget. It can be bought in various sizes and has many unknown uses. Did you know mixing 1part dawn approximately 1/4 cup dawn original blue with 1part approximately 1/4 cup of rubbing alcohol then pour into empty spray bottle and fill with water. Spray doorways windows and counter tops to keep away ants, Flys from landing and many other bugs.

Husband all greasy from work? Left stains in the tub.? Use a spray bottle of dawn original blue and water. Spray tub, let sit five to ten minutes then rinse and wipe.

Use about one top to two top of dawn blue original to refill foaming pump hand soap. Take empty foaming soap bottle and fill to the direction line with water. Line is printed on the bottle. Then slowly pour the one top of dawn into the bottle. Don't shake or flip. Slowly and gently tilt at a small degree left to right till mix is mixed up. Now use the soap.
Erica S.
Erica S.

the only dish detergent my family and I use. Everyone in my family for as long as I can remember has been using Dawn exclusively. It's cleaning power is in a league of its own, above the rest and no other dish soap can compare or even come close. It saves you money too because usually 1 squirt does the whole job. I've been to other people's homes & washed dishes with the dish soap they had, that was not Dawn & not only did I have to keep adding more dish soap to the sponge, but unlike Dawn those other soaps did not create much of a later, let alone have the cleaning power. I would be scrubbing forever and my hands would become very dry & in the end the stuff I just "washed" wouldn't even look clean, let alone be that clean. With Dawn I know my dishes will be sparkly clean easily without having to scrub my brains out or let a pan sit overnight to soak. Also my dishes & sponge won't smell musty like cheaper soap brands can do. Dawn leaves no residue.
Jill S.
Jill S.

Yes, Dawn Dish Soap is the master at releasing greasy, baked on food from dishes, but that is only the beginning. I use Daw Dish Soap everyday in so many ways.

Let me say that I know I am very fortunate to have a hubby who willingly washes dishes. He did have to be schooled on how little soap it takes to wash a sink full. There will be no wasting the blue stuff in our house.

I have used this stuff, either mixed with other cleaning agents or usually just water, to clean our vehicles, walls, power wheels, toys, appliances, storage bins and more. I also use it to get stains out clothes, carpets and rugs. I only use a tiny bit because if I use too much I end up with a bubbly mess. Which brings me to my favorite thing to make with this soap.

The best way I have used blue Dawn is to make bubble solution with our kiddos.
Here is what we do:
6 cups of water (warm works best)
slowly stir in 1 cup Dawn
then slowly add 1tablespoon glycerin

Mandi L.
Mandi L.
Chatham

I love using Dawn because its the only thing that cleans my dishes, and gets rid of any oil. If I soak cooked on items and use Skrapr then they're pristine after. I would totally recommend as a dish soap, especially on sale with combined brand coupon as they come out in the flyers to stock the pantry with this stable otherwise regular price can get to be a lot. DO NOT USE AS HAND SOAP, because the antibacterial properties of these soaps get rid of good and bad bacteria on your hands, always wear dishwashing gloves and use a bar soap with moisturizing properties for washing your hands. Having worked in food industry and keeping hands clean when food handling, antibacterial soap has left my hands super dry and skin flaking and cracking during the winter. No amount of moisturizer is going to fix it. Use the right soap for the right situation.
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Ocean City, MD

Some corners can't be cut!! I love a great deal on anything as much as the next person but when it comes to dishwashing soap, Dawn original is my ONLY option. I have used them all, tried inexpensive, sale, coupons trying all the others , using 3 or 4 times the product and still not getting it as clean. You don't save anything when your using 10Xs the product for one cleaning of a pan. Dawn is the only one that truly cuts through the grease and cleans the dishes, pots and pans that must be hand washed and smells great too. The really awesome thing as well is I also use this in my DIY cleaners or for my walls, floors etc and a little with HOT water has cleaned areas I have spent a lot of $$ on trying to get something clean. I would not use anything else and know you will see the difference if you give it a try. #cleananythingw/DAWN.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.

I have used Dawn for quite a few years now and I have never been disappointed in it's grease cleaning ability. After initially trying many other varieties of dish soaps, I can absolutely confirm that this is the BEST soap around. My sister does not like the fragrance in it but I find this soap to have a delightful scent. And now they also make other scents for this soap. I, personally, will never use any other dish soap for the rest of my life but I have to admit that for some people, it really can remove the oils from the hands as well as the dirty dishes. This also bothers my sister but I think her hands are delicate because she does not do any hard physical labor with her hands so her hand skin is susceptible to any product that works as well as dawn does. I highly recommend this soap to every one. It's fantastic!
Colleen T.
Colleen T.
Piney Flats, TN

Nothing (and I mean NOTHING!) works as well as this. It may seem like a lowly dish soap but Blue Dawn Ultra is the guru of cleaners.

It tackles dirty dishes with ease but also has so many other uses as well. For example, do your baby bottles have a cloudy residue on them? Blue Dawn Ultra will clear them right up!

Does your shower glass have water spots? Just mix up some Dawn Ultra + vinegar, scrub it on and rinse. Your glass will be sparkling again in no time!

The other day I came home to find that my 2 year "drew" on our rug with non-washable markers. Guess what I used? Yep - Dawn Ultra.

I seriously use this product for all of life's dirty messes. Not only is it extremely effective but it's reasonably priced to boot! I stock up because I worry that I'll run out and I never want to run out of this stuff.
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Orlando, FL

I LOVE Dawn dish soap. it only takes a very little and I am able to fully clean a dish fully of dirty dishes. it also doesn't dry out my hands. the other thing I love about Dawn dishwasher liquid is its multipurpose use. if you pair this with hot water and baking soda it will clean your jewelry just as good as a Jewelry store. there are hundreds of ways to use Dawn dish soap that saves me hundreds of dollars on items I would otherwise be spending a lot of money on. pint risk has a LOT of uses for Dawn dish soap. plus we have to remember all that Dawn does for the poor animals who get caught in oil spills. This product saves hundreds of animals and it's tough enough to get rid of oil but gentle enough to not hurt the animals. I will forever be a Dawn dishwasher liquid user.
Joe K.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH

Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC

What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC

Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Calyx D.

Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK

What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Join Now