BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original as a brand for so long now that I wouldn't want to change what isn't broken. I buy mine at  Walmart because they usually have some sort of coupon for it or discount of some sort so the value is good.

I have only used other dish soaps when I couldn't get any Dawn where I was at. Dawn cleans way better then other brands. Dawn is a brand that I can trust because it has shown me over and over again through the years. I have even used Dawn to get out stubborn stains on clothing.

I will continue to buy  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original dish soap AND I would recommend it to others.
Kathy K.
Pharr, TX
Being a busy mom, part time caterer, and animal lover, Dawn Original blue is the ONLY dish soap we ever use. It works great on all of our dishes, my catering pans, and all the service plates and platters. It is a great degreaser around the house and is all I use outside since it is safe around animals and wildlife. I use it to scrub the suet residue off the bird feeders as well as the side of the house! We also help with cat rescues. This past week we helped rescue a stray dogs who were covered in dirt and fleas. A good bath in Dawn blue and they were clean and flea free! If any of our pets need a bath we know Dawn blue is safe and will do the job! We buy it a Sams Club in the big bottle 2 or 3 at a time. We never, I mean never, leave home without Dawn! We keep a bottle in the van since you never know when you might need it!
Joevon M.
Rantoul
Powerful grease-cutting ingredients leave dishes squeaky clean
Long-lasting suds reduce sink changeover for efficient use
High-surfactant formula seeks out greasy soil to minimize cleaning times
Multipurpose design also cleans greasy surfaces, pretreats stains and mo
Christian g.
knox, pa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap for life.  I have been using this exact blue soap for years and will never change.  I use soap in the kitchen and the laundry room. This is the best stain remover I have ever used.  Perfect on make up, oil, blood, and deep set in stains.  I just poor the soap all over the area where the stain is and let it set over night.  The next day I through the item in with the laundry.  Once the wash is done I always check to ensure the stain came out. I rarely have issues with a stain not getting out, unless it's a set in stain that has been in existence for quite some time.  Now to the kitchen - this is my number one soap. I love to purchase organic soaps, but I always go back to the blue dawn.  It's great at getting my dishes clean.  I use old bath and body works foaming soap containers and make my own foaming soap mixture to make the soap last longer.
Terrica K.
Dallas , TX
From my experience trying different dish washing soaps, this is the best one for me. I've tried other products because they were on sale and find that I'm not satisfied with their results and I always go back to using Dawn Ultra. It's true! It only takes a little squirt and you can wash all your greasy pots and pans! I use a dishwasher, but always wash my pots and pans by hand, this product is the best.  Grease cleans off super quickly. It is a nice consistency, it is gentle on my hands, lathers nicely and is a great all around cleaner. I use it in my soap dispenser. I like the easy pour handle and the cap that doesn't spill and doesn't have hard soap stuck to the top.
melanie c.
Charlotte, NC

Terrica K.Texarkana, TX127 reviewsNov. 8, 2017, 1:42 p.m. I've tried other products because they were on sale and find that I'm not satisfied with their results and I always go back to using Dawn Ultra. It's true! It only takes a little squirt and you can wash all your greasy pots and pans!  Grease cleans off super quickly. It is a nice consistency, it is gentle on my hands, lathers nicely and is a great all around cleanser. theres so many different scents i love them all ! hands down the best ever . 10/10 recommend
Tracy G.
Tallahassee, FL
I have been using dawn for years! It really does get grease off your dishes easily! But one thing I love about Dawn is that is has many uses. So not only does it smell great and leave your dishes and pans clean but you can use it to wash your car. We use this to wash our SVU and it really works great on getting the tires clean. Recently we needed to get the house pressure washed. But before spending all that money decided to try using Dawn. All be darned it worked great! Just put some in a bowl with water and put it on with a scrub brush. We didn't even have to scrub hard to get the mildew stains off the siding. Super Happy
👑 Teresita R.
Federal Way
I absolutely love Dawn will forever use it! Make me feel good I am helping a little animal out there in need and at my home It’s helping me keep my dishes and everything else squeaky clean! I also use it to wash my makeup brushes it definitely leaves every single brush looking brand new they never loose their puffyness after I was them with Dawn! Definitely RECOMEND Dawn❤️ I buy the gallon one lol so it lasted me longer I use it every day! 😂💁🏻‍♀️ Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
biri n.
Bakersfield, CA
Love it I don't use anything else .
It makes washing dishes super easy and the price is amazing since a drip goes a long way and the smell isn't overwhelmin even the oily dirt dishes get clean with not effort of hard scrubbing I would recommend it to everyone
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely cannot go a day without using this blue dawn in my house! It is a miracle product! I use it for everything! It can get stains that have been set in the article of clothing out within minutes! I mix it with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to use as a cleaner for our microfiber couch-it looks brand new! Obviously, we use it daily on dishes as it is the only product that completely cuts the grease down making it easier to wash. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart