Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapDawn

Think all dish soaps are the same? Think again. Dawn Ultra contains 2X Grease Cleaning Power* (*cleaning ingredients per drop vs. Dawn® Non-Concentrated), so you can get through more dishes with less. No matter what you've got cooking in the kitchen, Dawn dishwashing liquid will leave your dishes squeaky clean every time.

• Dawn®Antibacterial Hand Soap, Dishwashing liquid dish soap helps fight germs on hands when used as a hand soap

• Contains 2X Grease Cleaning Power* (*cleaning ingredients per drop vs. Dawn® Non-Concentrated)

• Our More Powerful Formula helps you get through more dishes with less dishwashing liquid

• America's #1 Dish Liquid (based on sales)

Ingredients

Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Yellow 5
Methylisothiazolinone
Blue 1

Start your review of Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap Apple Blossom Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - 41 fl oz!
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap Apple Blossom Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - 41 fl oz uploaded by Tessa F.
Dawn dish soap has never let me down yet. We tried the Apple blossom scent and it makes doing dishes pleasant. It over powers horrid smells, like old baby formula or two day old dishes. Powers through grease, minimal soaking required and is gentle enough that it's cleaned up a rescue dogs intense flea infection. Love this Brand and this Smell is one of my top favorites
Jewel B.
Las Vegas , Nv
Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap Apple Blossom Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - 41 fl oz uploaded by Jewel B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Well obviously it’s corona time and we do need our antibacterial soap’s etc. to keep it away out of our lives and this is definitely my go to
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
This is my favorite dishwashing liquid soap. Dawn products are well known for their grease cutting ability which is top notch. I love this particular soap because of the green apple scent which is very pleasant. This soap also has antibacterial properties, which makes it a great hand soap for the family as well.
Haley T.
Menasha
I love dawn dish soap but I sometimes feel like I need to keep adding more into my sink to keep my dishes feeling vlean5
Kittie M.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is my favorite scent of this dish detergent. It's a really sweet, crisp scent. And it's great for getting grease off of dishes. It's not too rough on the hand skin either. It doesn't make my hands feel dry at all. It suds up quite nicely as well.
Jo P.
Killeen, TX
Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap Apple Blossom Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - 41 fl oz uploaded by Jo P.
Purchased at: Target
Usually use palmolive I always have but in times like these when you shop you get what you can get . These is our second bottle of this stuff and I can honestly say its the best when it comes to degreasing your pots and pans. And the plus is it an antibacterial. With the virus going around it is essential for you to use antibacterial everything . I definitely recommend it to families because it's antibacterial the smell is heavenly too.
Kat J.
Decorator Expert Level 6
2,105 reviews
Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap Apple Blossom Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - 41 fl oz uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dawn is the only brand of liquid soap that I’ll buy for washing my dishes,... It gets every single ounce of grease off of every single dish. Every cup and bowl and utensil comes out sparkling clean, and no scrap of food is left baked on or stuck to surface. It only takes a small dollop of Dawn to do an entire load, so the bottle lasts forever. And the apple blossom scent is simply lovely! I really cannot emphasize enough just how wonderful this is,... I’ve tried other brands, I’ve tried cheaper alternatives. All of them left my dishes with spots and greasy stains. I would find myself washing plates two or three times to get them completely clean. It was such a waste of dish soap and time and energy!! Dawn has saved me from all of that,... I’ll never stop buying it!
Kathleen D.
Malden, MA
Great smelling with the quality you can only find in s darn product. It doesn't really dry out your hands either.
Diana W.
Riverside
Decorator Expert Level 1
Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap Apple Blossom Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - 41 fl oz uploaded by Diana W.
I love using Dawn dish soap it clear dishes and utensils without leaving streaks. When I use Dawn it does not leave my hands rough and dry either. Love using Dawn. Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid Apple Blossom
Marlene K.
Orchard Park, NY
Love the apple scent which gives off a nice aromatherapy while doing dishes. Makes washing dishes and smelling the great apple scent more pleasurable. A little goes a long way and is a good price. I would buy again. Anything to make dish washing by hand a little more pleasurable!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Abril S.