BY DAWN #17 in Dish Soap

Dishwashing liquid and Antibacterial Hand Soap helps fight germs on hands when used as a hand soap. Ultra Dawn has the power you need to fight tough grease and get the squeaky-clean dishes you re looking for. Helps fight germs on hands when used as a hand soap. Powerful cleaning, great scent. Contains no phosphate.

• Does this really smell like apples?2 Answers
  • Is it supposed to be both hand soap and dishwashing liqui...22 Answers
  • Does this soap leave behind a scent on your dishes?7 Answers
Buy on kmart
Layla M.
Zebulon, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Dishwashing Anti Bacterial Apple Blossom 56Oz more...
I only trust Dawn dishwashing soap to combat tough grease and caked on food while washing my dishes. I don’t have a dishwasher so all washing is done by hand. Dawn is the only soap that is gentle enough to thoroughly clean my makeup brushes and get my toughest pans squeaky clean. It doesn’t strip and dehydrate my hands either.
Eneida G.
San Antonio , TX
I LOVE to use Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original for just about all of my cleaning. I use it to clean my makeup brushes, I put a bit in my mop bucket to give my floors a boost of cleaning, it cleans greasy countertops, and it’s great to mix a little with shampoo for the children with head lice, dogs with ticks and fleas, or anyone with very oily hair. A little goes a long way with Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. I purchase the 34 fl oz and it lasts me over a month. I’d recommend it to everyone!
Kelly L.
Kerman, CA
Review for: Dishwashing Detergent, Original Scent more...
I love Dawn! It’s by far the best dish soap I’ve tried. It’s true that you only need a little soap to wash a lot of dishes. It is very effective at removing grease. I keep buying this soap over and over. I would highly recommend Dawn Ultra.
Brandon T.
Rainelle, WV
Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid Apple Blossom is one of my favorite dish detergents. It smells great and the dishes are always reliably clean. I also like Ultra Dawn Escapes Dishwashing Liquid Caribbean Breeze and Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Review for: Dishwashing Anti Bacterial Apple Blossom 56Oz more...
It’s convenient and affordable, best of all it does it’s job. Of course who likes to do dishes but someone has to do it. I like that it smells kind like apple and it’s a much pleasant odor when doing the dishes.
Autumn H.
I really feel like everyone should already know this is the best dish soap there is, but if you don't, then you probably need quit being cheap and buy some Dawn cause it's going to last you 10x longer than the cheap watered down crap your buying. Your welcome
Brenda R.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Dishwashing Anti Bacterial Apple Blossom 56Oz more...
I love this dish soap it really works well and smells really good it lasted about a month and a half I wash dishes every day. Twice per week and it’s a full set of dishes in the sink. This soap really gets the job done and it’s not harsh on my hands.
LeeAnn M.
Dawn is a staple in my families cleaning routine. With 2 babies under 2 I need a good dish cleaner to make sure everything is washed thoroughly. I feel like Dawn is the only soap that can do so. The price is great and the outcome is even better.
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Dishwashing Detergent, Original Scent more...
I love dawn! I wash a lot of dishes for my pets and this doesn’t dry out my hands at all. I also love that they are involved in oil spill relief efforts for wildlife. I’ve also used this to get fleas off of rescued kittens and it worked perfectly.
Krista G.
Stringtown
Dawn is the best dish soap I have found and the main one I like to use. It gets my dishes clean and the scent is pleasant. It suds well and is great at getting grease off of stubborn dishes. However it doesn’t always get all the grease.
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
What is your favorite kind of dawn (
Cori P.
Pleasant city, OH
Do any of you use dawn to remove stains, if so what do you mix it with?
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
Does it clean the dishes good and get rid of stains?
alexandria v.
II honestly don't have a question. I'm just trying to work this out with influnster to raise my score or i don't know how this really works.
angela k.
Is it supposed to be both hand soap and dishwashing liquid? I mean, a dishwashing soap should be little harsh on skin in ling run, right?