BY DAWN #11 in Dish Soap

Dishwashing liquid and Antibacterial Hand Soap helps fight germs on hands when used as a hand soap. Ultra Dawn has the power you need to fight tough grease and get the squeaky-clean dishes you re looking for. Helps fight germs on hands when used as a hand soap. Powerful cleaning, great scent. Contains no phosphate.

• Is it supposed to be both hand soap and dishwashing liquid? I me...21 Answers
  • Does this soap leave behind a scent on your dishes?6 Answers
  • II honestly don't have a question. I'm just trying to work this o...22 Answers
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Dawn is the only dish soap I will ever have in my house! It works on everything and is extremely gentle. I was first drawn to it due to the ads about the oil spills in the waters and all the wildlife was suffering from the sludge tainted waters sticking to their skin, feathers and furs. The original Dawn, blue in color was the only thing that was 100% safe for the wildlife and actually removed all the oil and sludge that they were covered in!

It works like magic! It cuts grease right in half on hard to clean pans, I use it to make my own household cleaner, it's carpet friendly and there are a tons of informative blogs and books on different ways to use it! You'll love it!
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
A lot of products have a rival. there is no rival for dawn. if you want clean dishes that you don't have to ever worry about , Dawn is the one you choose. always. the grease comes right off and the formula is very concentrated. we used to put dawn in a scrubber brush that holds liquid soap but we stopped because we were using too much. now we just add a few drops to the water .a little does the job. besides dawn helps animals in oil spills which is amazing. I support that alone. this variety is good because it is also antibacterial. I have this in our camping box. we are rest assured we are serving clean dishes even if we are in a not so clean environment like camping.
Jamie Rose S.
Dawn is pretty a staple in our house when it comes to dish-soap because we haven't found a comparable brand for the price or quality. As far as formula goes, a little bit goes a long way and your dishes come out squeaky clean with no soapy residue. This soap is also gentle on sensitive skin, so doing dishes doesn't require me to wear gloves and I like the fact that its antibacterial, so that's another plus. There really isn't much more to say, other than this is still a house hold brand that has stuck around over the years due to its ability to remain consistent and effective. If you haven't used dawn and are looking for a top notch dishsoap, dawn is your brand!
Megan P.
Kaneohe, HI
I love Dawn. I can always trust it to cut right through the oil and grease. They're another brand that lives up to their motto: a drop of Dawn and the grease is gone. I've tried a different brand for the same amount of money and it takes a lot more soap to cut through the grease. So they are definitely worth the cost. However, I had to subtract 2 stars. I had to knock off the first star because the apple scent is too strong for me. I got used to it after a while but I would add the star back if the scent were weaker. I also had to subtract another star because it's too harsh on my skin. So do I recommend it? Yes (if you really like the smell of artificial apple)
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Dawn Makes My Day!

I have used Dawn Original dishwashing liquid for so many years I don't remember! My husband and I were goven this in a gift basket at Christmas with alot of other goodies! I tried it and was more amazed than I thought I would be! It was awesome. Not as drying on my hands and with hotter water, which is the usual for me. It worked a bit quicker to get my dishes, that I scrum usually, clean. I had to just do light scrubbing. I didn't leave the baking dish as they describe in their ad. It worked on my dishes immediately! My hands were happier too!
Kat H.
Dawn is a label of the Procter & Gamble Company. It was introduced in 1973 and quickly became a staple found in many homes.

This is a nice new Dawn liquid. It has an excellent smell, and works just as well as a dishwashing liquid as you would expect from Dawn. Also, it is antibacterial, and (if you only use a little) it works great as hand soap.

I bought a small liquid soap dispenser, which I filled with this Dawn Ultra, and I keep it next to my kitchen sink. My family and I can then use it either hand washing or dishwashing. We really like it!
Joanne N.
La Habra, CA
Love this product! You only need a little because a little bit on your sponge goes a long way for washing dishes. With other brands I feel I have to keep adding soap to my sponge as I wash. This soap is also good for washing makeup brushes when you use it alongside olive oil. Basically you mix a little bit of each product when washing a makeup brush and rinse then add more until your brush is totally clean. I just wish they sold this product in smaller bottles! I can only find them in huge containers.
Ali R.
Lafayette, LA
Cuts grease. Kills fleas. Cleans my windshield. There is almost nothing this soap can't do. It comes in a a great price, you can find it at just about any store, from Dollar Tree to Rouse's and it's always affordable and it kicks ass. On your dishes you will get them cleaner than ever! On your pets- it smothers fleas when used as a pet shampoo- super effective and recommended by vets and shelters- and a couple drops in your windshield fluid reservoir keeps the road grease off your windshield!
Rebecca B.
Yay for Dawn!! What can I say Dawn takes grease out of the way! I still hand wash my dishing, I'm old fashion like that and Dawn makes plenty of bubbles and gets everything squeaky clean. I love that it comes in anti bacterial options now. Also it's great to get grease out of clothes, or when you wash and dry your Chapstick in the dryer, it cleans those spots as well. I keep original blue on hand in the washroom for those issues. This is my go to dish washing liquid.
Jamie Rose S.
My family has gone through several bottles of dawn's ultra dishwashing liquid antibacterial soap in apple blossom in the last several months. The soap's formula throughly cleans the grease and grime off the dishes with minimal soaking in the suds. And an added bonus of this cleaning product is the fresh scent of Apple blossoms that lingers long after the dishes are sparkling clean. For the price and it's effectiveness, I highly recommend this dishsoap.
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
What is your favorite kind of dawn (
Cori P.
Pleasant city, OH
Do any of you use dawn to remove stains, if so what do you mix it with?
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
Does it clean the dishes good and get rid of stains?
alexandria v.
II honestly don't have a question. I'm just trying to work this out with influnster to raise my score or i don't know how this really works.
angela k.
Is it supposed to be both hand soap and dishwashing liquid? I mean, a dishwashing soap should be little harsh on skin in ling run, right?