BY DAWN #41 in Dish Soap

Dishwashing liquid and Antibacterial Hand Soap helps fight germs on hands when used as a hand soap. Ultra Dawn has the power you need to fight tough grease and get the squeaky-clean dishes you re looking for. Helps fight germs on hands when used as a hand soap. Powerful cleaning, great scent. Contains no phosphate.

• Is it supposed to be both hand soap and dishwashing liquid? I me...22 Answers
  • Does this soap leave behind a scent on your dishes?7 Answers
  • II honestly don't have a question. I'm just trying to work this o...22 Answers
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Dishwashing Detergent, Apple Blossom more...
I use this soap in my kitchen and I also put it in my pot scrubber. The apple blossom smells good, but I honestly prefer a lemon scent in my kitchen. The soap gets the job done. I enjoy using Dawn. I recommend to others.
Eneida G.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE to use Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original for just about all of my cleaning. I use it to clean my makeup brushes, I put a bit in my mop bucket to give my floors a boost of cleaning, it cleans greasy countertops, and it’s great to mix a little with shampoo for the children with head lice, dogs with ticks and fleas, or anyone with very oily hair. A little goes a long way with Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. I purchase the 34 fl oz and it lasts me over a month. I’d recommend it to everyone!
Selma R.
Oklahoma City
Yasssssss this is my Go To SOAP I will never change it the price is fair it works amazing a little goes a long way I cook everyday so for that I have dishes everyday the smell makes me want to wash them and leaves my hands so soft . Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid Apple Blossom
Subreena G.
ATWATER, CA
I like using Dawn because it doesn't dry my hands out. I don't ever wear gloves when washing in hot water and Dawn helps keepsy hands from drying. It keeps my dishes clean and smelling great.
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Love dawn so when they started putting scents into the soap i couldn't wait to buy it , Dawns very affordable and great at lifting grease and nasty things off the dishes . The apple scent doesn't linger and i it rinses easily off
Shacalviana G.
Texarkana
Review for: Dishwashing Anti Bacterial Apple Blossom 56Oz, Dishwashing Detergent, Original Scent, Dishwashing Detergent, Apple Blossom, Other more...
I Love All Of Dawn Products. You Can Use It On ANYTHING! I Personally Use It To Wash Dishes , Cars , & Bath My Puppy’s . Its Gets The Dirt Off Of Dirty Things & Also When You Wash Dishes It Gets The Oil & Rust Off Of Any Dishes .
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
Absolutely love buying the green apple dish soap! Never leaves my dish oily or greasy! It super soft on my hands! And it's very affordable and use last me two months. I usually have a lot of dishes and sippy cups to wash lol
reagan H.
Blue Ridge, TX
Dawn is an essential soap at our household. We use it for washing dishes, and cleaning our animals. Its very effective in many ways. Id recommend to anyone and everyone. Its very easy to find in stores such as walmart, target, dollar General, etc. Its not super expensive and very good quality,
Emily K.
Sheboygan, WI
  The large bottle lasts so long because you only have to use a little bit to get the job done. It also doesn't dry out my skin and leaves my kitchen sink smelling good.  So far the apple blossom scent is my favorite. I would definitely buy this scent again.
Rachel T.
Kissimmee
I love this dish soap! It smells amazing. I love the smell of apples so to clean my dishes with it is the best. I first purchased it at Target a while back and I’ve continued to purchase this brand ever since. I would recommend it to others it’s a great soap and smells amazing!
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
What is your favorite kind of dawn (
Cori P.
Pleasant city, OH
Do any of you use dawn to remove stains, if so what do you mix it with?
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
Does it clean the dishes good and get rid of stains?
angela k.
Is it supposed to be both hand soap and dishwashing liquid? I mean, a dishwashing soap should be little harsh on skin in ling run, right?
alexandria v.
II honestly don't have a question. I'm just trying to work this out with influnster to raise my score or i don't know how this really works.