BY DAWN

Dawn®.Twist Bottle Brush.
Twist action!
Twisting brush!
Push handle down.
Brush twists & clean! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Melisa F.
Melisa F.
I love this brush it gets in between my dishes that I can't reach even my cups it is a great little brush I don't kno what I would do with out it I kept at least 2 in my house one for cups and one for my pots I love it you will love it to I call it my Lillie helper
Sindi R.
Sindi R.
This product works great for those small hard to reach cups, bottles. It's very easy to use and not too bulky. Very effective gets he job done. I would recommend this product as it's very affordable. You will not be disappointed. I have spares as back ups.
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
Perkins, MI
I love using this for cleaning out the bottles for my son and his sippy cups. Gets down in there and gets it very clean all away around. Affordable and I get all the time. Highly recommend .
Dante B.
Dante B.
Must have if you have guest in your place a lot. I'm a bit of a neat freak so one is in every bathroom. I can't stand a dirty bathroom. Works great and lasts forever. No stains or hard water. Also removes rust with a lil work and the right cleaner. Must have
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Blaine, TN
I've used this brush for both of my daughters bottles over the past few years! It's amazing and last a long time compared to others that I've used. And it's not expensive. I highly recommend this product over any other product
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
This is always handy, for other things than just bottles also. Its good to clean out jars, sippys and lids to sippys!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Gatecity, va
Nothing great about it.  I think for the price it's a little lack luster I prefer to just buy the $2 bottle brush
Amaurí L.
Amaurí L.
Tenho uma escova dessa e já uso ha tempos é muito boa e dura bastante. Eu recomendo demais  com o produto certo e uso correto tem uma limpeza maravilhosa