BY DAWN

Dawn®.Twist Bottle Brush.
Twist action!
Twisting brush!
Push handle down.
Brush twists & clean! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rebecca R.
Bradenville, PA
I have a lot of big water bottles that are impossible to scrub without a bush like this. Sometimes if you're not careful, the bristles will splash water into your face which is annoying. But overall, this tool makes hand washing dishes much easier.
Shanna W.
Lumberport
Husband loves it, so it must be great!? Right? Does a great job of getting the dried koolaid and tea out of bottom of glass. Lasted a year before the spring broke off.
Melisa F.
I love this brush it gets in between my dishes that I can't reach even my cups it is a great little brush I don't kno what I would do with out it I kept at least 2 in my house one for cups and one for my pots I love it you will love it to I call it my Lillie helper
Dante B.
Must have if you have guest in your place a lot. I'm a bit of a neat freak so one is in every bathroom. I can't stand a dirty bathroom. Works great and lasts forever. No stains or hard water. Also removes rust with a lil work and the right cleaner. Must have
Sindi R.
This product works great for those small hard to reach cups, bottles. It's very easy to use and not too bulky. Very effective gets he job done. I would recommend this product as it's very affordable. You will not be disappointed. I have spares as back ups.
Courtney M.
Works great on bottles and deep cups! Gets everything out without scratching! The sponge tip helps get any stuck on food and drink. Works best with dawn dish soap both are easily affordable! Absolutely recommend especially to moms and wives!
Jackie V.
Blaine, TN
I've used this brush for both of my daughters bottles over the past few years! It's amazing and last a long time compared to others that I've used. And it's not expensive. I highly recommend this product over any other product
Lorena C.
Perkins, MI
I love using this for cleaning out the bottles for my son and his sippy cups. Gets down in there and gets it very clean all away around. Affordable and I get all the time. Highly recommend .
Ashley A.
Etowah, NC
I have a one yr old who has sippy cups and I use this brush for an easy and quick clean up. As a mom I expect the best for everything I use for him. Wonderful cleaning utensil!
Jamie M.
This thing has made doing dishes a much easier chore. It gets them clean but takes very little effort, which is important when you have five kids!